Hydroshield

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Conduct, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I should a posted it earlier in the topic.

2. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

Enough of dissing each other like school girls!!!!
    And yes, we can all get along fine.

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

:D :D

:lol:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

one thing u need to know about us guys especially from the so.cal. area. We are a bunch of shit talkers. its cuz we hang out so much that we r just that comfortable with each other and some times take it to far you could say, but we dont mean any thing bad about it.

so from me and the so cal's finest -SORRY!

5. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

I am from So Cal as well, and I know/understand how people are & act.
    Thanks for the apology, and my bad 2.
    Lets fucking move on!!!!!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

^ done

Hydroshield any1?

7. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Annnyywayys haha, I still havn't got it :p

(good job getting wayyyy off topic guys :D )

8. FinestGTS

FinestGTS Well-Known Member

I love my INjen, that thing roars with such a beautifull tone. it honestly blows out the water my previous RRM SRI. I am a INJEN fan boy but i honestly have tried many other parts before i became a fanboy. And i have injen in all the cars i've driven :). Altima(moms lol), 4gen eclipse, and the 4b11 :).

Who agrees with me that this cai is just the best?

also, that thing was so easy to install i did in at 8pm easter time, with a maglite in about 22degree weather lol. Im dedicated i noe lol

9. Funk_Docta

Funk_Docta Member

How much of a difference would a CAI make for a CVT transmission? Is it even worth it?

I got a GTS (called a VRX here) with CVT and it feels a little sluggish on takeoff, I'm just wondering what "light" mods I can do to improve that without going overboard? I don't want to strip my car down or change the exterior by adding carbon fibre bits.[/b]