Hydroshield

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Conduct, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

I appreciate that fact that you love Injen. But what you're telling me is bias. Just because you like it, doesn't mean I'm gonna like it.
    Besides that, the CAI seems like a pain in the ass to install. And I really don't wanna mess with the CAI.
    Plus, I feel that the SRI is a safer choice because you don't have to deal with the water issue. I know that you're saying it's not, but the water is an issue none the less. Even though the filter is being protected from its surroundings, water can still enter the filter. It might be from the tire, or from something else.
    It's just the way I view the design of the intake for our cars.

2. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

Plus the Fujita has 2 problems that I know of, unless you know more.
    1. Vibration Mount Issue
    2. SES light comes on
    But please, let me know of any other issues!!!

3. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

1. Vibration mount does not fit CVT or Auto only. So if u got a 5speed your fine. Also, i didnt bother with a vibration mount i just put a ring around the bolt so that it wont shake and get loose and thats it.

2. The SES light goes on yes. I think i might have fixed it but we will see. Iv drove aounrd maybe 25miles now and it still hasnt come on after my last attempt to fix it. If it is a fix ill share with the community.

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

stock FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

Mounted the SRI, it growls like a beast!!!!

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

5speed FTW!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Its too bad you blew 2 of your gears mr 3 speed

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Is it me or r u saying im an idiot cuz i could have flipn thought you asked my opinion. Of course its bias--DUH. Its bias cuz I have it( C.A.I from Injen). Dont ask about it if you have no intensions of getn to begin with. What the heck is the point of ask a question if you think you have the right answer already.
    Just state the truth- you cant afford the Injen. No biggie to me. Thats why there are other alternatives and Im all for catering to everyone. Just know your facts about a product b4 speculating like you know whats up.

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

EDIT: good job in deleting that haha

10. Guest

Guest Guest

He's on a short leash with me right now.

Ty 4 having my back Ektor!

11. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

What you said was very offensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You may be very knowledgeable and help a lot of people. But not only are you disrespecting me, you're attacking me.
    I have no clue how the money got involved. When you find out, let me know.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Look I pm'd you about this so keep it there if you have further comments about it.

13. Subawho

14. ddboy

ddboy Well-Known Member

15. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

youre welcome bro... in posts like that is when you wanna find the "bann this mofo'" button LMAO!

16. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

For peace and love, here listen to this: Clicky

17. Subawho

Why are you knocking my dad. :cry:

18. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

ROFL

i love that.....

"you've been rick rolled" :lol:

19. Guest