Houston Meet Oct 16 2008

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by 4B12LancerGTS, Sep 9, 2008.

1. EBL08

EBL08 Active Member

Anyone know of any meets in Austin? I live in Killeen and houston is a bit of a drive. PM me if someone has info on this or any DSM meets in Austin for that matter? Thanks,

EBL08

2. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

yo make a new topic on Auton meets bro

3. Bouss07

austin*

4. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

ok its been raining all day here in spring so i hope that it doesnt rain tomorrow.

5. Bouss07

yea its been raining here in sugarland also but hopfully it dies off by tomm night

Still ON!!

6. CLEANrideGTS

I just checked the weather and it says that its like 50% chance of rain here in spring but im gunna be optimistic on this one

7. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Well shit this sux. Yes its been raining alot. On and Off Eh houston weather. Still on if yall are DOWN

8. CLEANrideGTS

man i really dont wanna get her out of the garage if its raining lol, thats the good thing about having a company truck. If theres no rain count me in

9. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

dude... rain ain't stoppin me! hell i never got to get her a bath (or clean the inside :oops: ) but at least in the rain it will LOOK clean, haha!

just don't look inside :lol:

will be on vacation next week so i'll have lots of time to spend on my baby

10. CLEANrideGTS

hey i know this is slightly off topic but i noticed that the angel eyes are for sale now, anyone interested in doin a buy and like a group install lol

11. Bouss07

haha comon man gota get ur car outa the garage and experience the world.

About the angel eyes im down for a project !!! lets get on it . hit me up with more info

12. CLEANrideGTS

well it looks like the weather is gunna hold off and be quite nice!! Im bringin a friend who is gunna take pics since he's got a good camera and is good at photography. Do you guys wanna eat while we are there??? Cuz im gunna be starvin hah

13. spawn

spawn Well-Known Member

guys i tried to make it i was dropping a friend off before goin at bout 730 by 59 and downtown and cops decided to block 59 for some reason i was stuck in traffic for 45 minutes then got sent to 45 and got lost for another 20 i was tired and pissed after that. sorry maybe next one!

14. 4B12LancerGTS

Its cool spawn next time!

The meet was awesome but only 5 came but next time!

Thnx
    lordtygr(Tyson)
    CLEANrideGTS(John&Cameron)
    Beta107(Sorry Dude forgot your name)
    Bouss07(Ashar)
    me :D

next meet is going to be in the galleria area most likely.

Doing garage Shots!

15. CLEANrideGTS

yea it was cool. I know that this weekend there is a car meet close by to my house on spring cypress. Its mainly classic muscle cars and what not but on the outside around them all the newer cars park like Ford GT's and GTR's. So if you guys want to go just let me know

16. Bouss07

yo it was a good meet . but yea lets have everyone come through next time .

17. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

It's cool, my government name is Mikal.
    I wish I could have stayed longer, but I have a mid term Saturday evening. Hopefully next time I can hang out a bit longer and my car will be cleaned too (providing it doesn't rain).

I enjoyed meeting everyone who came out and hope you guys found a cool place to sit and eat.

18. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

ya thats my bad.. wanted to come out but i was caught up in school and didnt have time to check the forums... but ima be on all the time like before so u can def count on me comin out next time...

19. CLEANrideGTS

im gunna roll out tomorrow night around 8ish at spring cypress and champion forest to a car show. If anyone wants to go ill give em directions. Its in the spring area

20. 4B12LancerGTS

Damn I cant :(