HOT IMPORT WHAT???

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by dcobeo7931, Nov 11, 2009.

1. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

This is an event happening in jacksonville, fl...this was originally posted on k20a.org and given permission to post everywhere i could

[center:3nxmmdgi][​IMG]

[​IMG]

In spite of HIN Jacksonville being cancelled, a couple of us collaborated and felt their needed to be an event for us, the tuners, to show off the hard work on our cars. Specially since many people were revamping their cars for HIN Jacksonville specifically.

So between FUNKfashion, SIK Creations, Stage 6 Motorsports, and Mase Engineering, we proudly present: Hot Import What? An Extraordinary Car Meet!

When
    Sunday November 29th

Where
    Mase Engineering
    11554 Davis Creek Court
    Jacksonville, FL 32256
    Just miles off of I95!

Time
    Starts at 1:00 PM and ends when the lot is empty!

Tunerzine.com will be doing official coverage of the meet.

SIK Creations will be raffling off a paint job! It is $5 per raffle ticket, the winner can receive either a full exterior paint job or use the value of that paint job as credit towards any full color change, engine bay painting and shaving, or anything else you can think of!

Mase Engineering will be running the dyno all day! $40 for three pulls! Mase Engineering has a Dyno Dynamics that is capable to run FWD, RWD, and AWD vehicles.

Come check out the 2010 season SIK Creations/Stage 6 Motorsports drag car!

Raffle tickets not only entitle you to entry in winning the paint job, various other items like tee shirts, but they also allow you to get a soda, one hot dog or hamburger, and a bag of chips. So for $5 you get lunch and can take home some goodies!

For any big groups that would like to guarantee good parking along with being parked together, feel free to shoot me an email at [email:3nxmmdgi]noahdellilo@gmail.com[/email:3nxmmdgi] and we will reserve spots for you!

**the raffle for a paint job requires a minimum of atleast 100 tickets sold. If 100 tickets are not sold you will receive your $5 back but can still win any various items given out and eat.[/center:3nxmmdgi]

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

google maps says
    2,082 km
    20 hours of driving

i wont be going