Hot Import Nights

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Mike_4B11, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Mike_4B11

Mike_4B11 Active Member

Anyone going?

2. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

if everything goes as planned, my car will be in HIN at orlando, tampa, and miami ;)

3. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

how does that pertain to the HIN in California?

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

in any way at all..... just felt like posting it ;)

5. Mike_4B11

Mike_4B11 Active Member

yeah...ok who's going to the la HIN?

6. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

NO i was talking to Ektor mike, but yeah i might be there. i know kru is gonna be there too

7. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

i dont get it. KRU got lucky.. and he gets all the credit for getting all this stuff done to his car for signing his name..i dunno.. i wanna be the one and say I did all the stuff to my car, not i left it at SEMA for a week and had injen trick it out they way they wanted it. just my opinion.

8. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

what are you talking about?

9. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

ill be there and so will my car-

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

KRU has been doing these type of events for years. Longer than you have been alive. As a matter of fact he is the one that put together his body kit. He is fortunate enough to know people in the business to help him. Being lucky, maybe. He had three cars at SEMA 07, that he built and has built many more from previous years at SEMA. Ask KRU for what he has done and how much effort it takes to put a vehicle at car show events. Its more than just signing his name.

11. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

/\ +1

Don't just blurt crap out, you don't even know how he got all his stuff together, there was a lot of hard work on his part to get the car the way it is, especially the body kit, do you know how long it took him to finish it? without him there wouldn't be that kit available,
    the only thing Injen did was the exhaust and intake, if it wasn't for him letting them use his car for as long as he did who knows how long it would take them to put it out, so before you say stuff, once again like people keep telling you on here, research!

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

BTW, you can thank KRU whenever you buy or bought your injen ses exhaust and cai.

13. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

* I know its off topic* speaking of kru where has he been?

14. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

He has been working 7 days 14 hours plus... He is not with LT any more... Under completely good terms tho ;)

15. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

I met KRU in person the other night, and let me tell you that he does put in the wrench time on all of his cars. He is constantly busy working on one thing or another. So, just say 'thank you' and be on your way.

I just wish that he wasn't so busy, so he can hang out more. He did say that he would be at HIN.

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Thee most retarded statement ever.

You have no clue. at all.

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

nice. are you at least sponsored or do you have to fork out the cash to each event in order to showoff the car? That's alot of shows.

I usually go to one a year. hah

18. EVO3ALX

EVO3ALX Well-Known Member

my car is too street for HIN lol

19. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

so back on topic....

HIN -
    whos going ??

20. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

im trying to get in with the SU crew... we need to work out the suspension for my car first, we've been to busy getting ready for Sebring this weekend...
    I really dont care if i make it or not this year to the HINs... next year is the year of TRUTH! :twisted: