Hoods & spoilers

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by patriots1, May 5, 2010.

1. patriots1

patriots1 Active Member

ok. i got an 03 rally and im looking for a new hood and a spoiler. not to sure where i can get one. can someone give me some ideas?

2. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

i got my cf evo8 hood off ebay...u jus gotta b careful mine fits good and looks awsome...there is a vendor on here hipowermotorsports.com they have bangin stuff

3. patriots1

patriots1 Active Member

do u have a pic of it?

4. patriots1

patriots1 Active Member

looks good man. how much u pay for that?

5. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

500 for the hood i think with free sparco hood pins

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

as for the spoiler you can try using the evo vii spoiler. I have seen 1 lancer on here with the evo viii spoiler. But there are some that mix and match there spoilers from other manufacturers of cars. and i believe they look pretty decent.

7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

ya im looking to get rid of my evo spoiler thats not quite on my car yet and exploring non lancer/evo spoilers

8. Jogenmaru

You have a evo spoiler? When'd this happen? and why didnt you paint it and put it on? Which evo spoiler is it???? Details man. I need the center part for the evo vii(7) spoiler if you own one and parting with the whole thing.

9. shieldwolf342

10. Jogenmaru

haha...dude. just paint it and lower your ride and you will be good. And some floor mats. dunno if you have them or not. The only problem is that you will have that one hole in the middle. I just plugged it up with the screw from the oz rally wing. And drill them holes. I test fit it on there and when i put it up there it scratched where the third hole for the evo wing is. I just used those as my base to drill my holes.

11. shieldwolf342

idk im looking for originality and everyone has the evo spoilers and i want that different look

12. Jogenmaru

That's true. But if you plan on paint that will give you original. But you are very right. No originality for me. I like pissing off the evo dudes that dont like lancers with there stuff. :D

13. shieldwolf342

ya im an originality guy

14. Jogenmaru

15. patriots1

patriots1 Active Member

thats not a bad price at all for the hood. looks good. i checked out that website the other day and they do have some nice stuff too. now i just gata wait for some $$ to buy the hood.

16. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

17. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

How much, and what's the condition?

18. jester

jester Well-Known Member

me im a little partial to the drag wings I had a buddy that put an Evo wing on his ralliart and kept getting tickets for obstructed view in VA

19. Jogenmaru

He cant get a ticket for that. It's an oem replacement. If comes off the evo so essentially it comes for our car. Obstructed view is only if his 3rd brake light is at the top. I pass my inpection with my evo wing. Never been pulled over for it the 3 months I had it on. Hampton cops are anal.