Hello people in texas

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by ItsJordan, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ItsJordan

ItsJordan Well-Known Member

- itsjordan - Humble, Tx (west lake houston parkway/1960)
    - Bouss07
    - CLEANrideGTS
    - spawn
    - AZN_Daddy - Katy, Tx (I-10/Fry Rd.
    - eTXlancer

2. spawn

spawn Well-Known Member

i live like 10 mins away from deerbrook hahaha same as jordan

3. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

lufkin. i'd like to go if i'm off, and if nothing comes up.

4. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Are you guys talking day time or in the evening? If this is going down at night, I am totally game.

[/quote]

5. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

Well i live off of 249. I think that somewhere around 249 and the beltway might be a good half way point for you andrew. Theres not a whole lot around that area though. Perhaps the willowbrook area. Its 1960 and 249. theres lots of stuff there and if possible lets try and make this a night thing if possible

6. mikeyb0y

mikeyb0y Well-Known Member

i'm down for a meet... i live in san antonio, tx, but h-town is only 2 1/2 hr. drive for me... (less if i happen to go 80+ mph) :D

7. CLEANrideGTS

If you're in Lufkin then it would prolly take you about 2 hours to get from there to the area in which im talkin about. I was just in Lufkin a couple days ago.

8. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I don't have class or work around that time. If we could get a solid commitment from people then I'd be down. I can bring my fiance and hit up bars afterwards...lol!

If someone can't go its not a big deal. Just let us know.

9. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

I would attend if I was closer than Tyler

10. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

So what time is this thing going down?

11. ItsJordan

I Think meeting up around 12 noon or a little after somewhere to meet and say hello and then to go and grab something to eat.

how does that sound?

12. CLEANrideGTS

well if this is goin down on thursday around noon im gunna be at work. I dont get off till 5. What a bummer i live right down the damn road haha!!!

13. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

it wood be best to keep around 5 ish any ways better whether and time

14. CLEANrideGTS

Im gunna agree with this, 5ish or maybe even 6. But thats just me so i can make it lol

15. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

yes, I think a night thing would be most benificial.

16. CLEANrideGTS

So are there any changes in the time that we are going to meet?? And where are we going to meet at??? I think someone was talking about the deerbrook malll area....

17. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

well work shedule i'm good but my car will be busy on thursday the 21'st(if thats still the date) 22'nd would be a lil better, 23 yes. so i'm not gunna make it. i'll catch yall next time. :(

18. ItsJordan

Yes, I have to take an extra shift on thursday, so if we could do it that friday that would work even better. So who all in favor of moving it to Friday the 22nd?

19. CLEANrideGTS

thats fine so what about the time. I still think something later after people get off work is better

20. Als09GTS

Als09GTS Active Member

Yea. Friday is definetely cool with me. And I agree. Something at five or later would be better for those of us who are going to be working.