heads up peeps...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by popoypnoy, Jun 19, 2007.

1. popoypnoy

popoypnoy Active Member

Automoglow are making HID's for 08' Lancers soon. I haven't gone through enough details with him about the HID's like what colors and how much wattage. But he told me that the set would cost around $230, but he is putting first order in 50 sets to be made so they would sell it for cheaper, $190.

Soon am done with the info, i'll keep you guys posted and definitely spread the word.... thanks.

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

I orderd a neon kit from him should be getting here this week and HIDS sound good...next think im doin maybe :D

3. popoypnoy

popoypnoy Active Member

neon kit?

what neon kit are you getting and do you have pix?? let me know, thanks!!

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

freaking awesome, i kind of wanna stay to the performance first then looks...

5. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Re: neon kit?

ill put pix as soon as i install em but i got the Multicolor L.E.D. Undercar Kit from StreetGlow. Gonna Look Sweet!

6. popoypnoy

popoypnoy Active Member

re..

ooh the undercar kit, that will be nice. iused to have those in my galant but i messed it up haha!! i got ticketssssss also with those lights.

7. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

yeah i think underbody lights are a waste. no point really, can only turn them on when you're parked ... whats cool about that? i don't want to be one of 'those' guys