have u seen this lip?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by aratkrision, Jul 18, 2010.

1. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

It looks like it'll need a lot of work to have it fit properly. Personally, I wouldn't get it. They don't even have a picture of it mounted on a Lancer.

Clearly this pic is photoshopped:
    [​IMG]

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO! Yea...what happened to the other part of the car. They just mushed it together to fit on the pic. I agree with jrox. If they had it sampled on a lancer then I would think harder on it but if it's not even showing a pic on a lancer then I would have to say no. Go through their feedback and see if anyone else within 90 days bought it and see what it says. But once again, I would have to say no.

3. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

ugh iv seen it before looks really cheap like there was half a day of R&D done on it. Im going to follow Jogenmaru on this and say thats a negative sir.

Check autocityimports if you are looking for a nice ass for your whip.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Yea nothing to small to the point where your like I'll break her. There's no fun there. And nothing too big to the point where you cringe at its sight. Something thats just right.

If Im not mistaken, do the newer evo's and lancer have the exact same body parts now unlike the 7th gen lancer/evo. Because if that's the case look for some evo stuff as well. Although, I'm not 50% positive on that. That's be a research to do.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

The rear of the new Evo X's rear and fenders are wider so a direct fit on Lancer not possible without work. The pieces can fit but the work involved is tedious and annoying iv seen it done. ACI has some very nice rears for the Lancers nothing too loud and plenty of things to fit almost everyones needs. He can also try ARS if hes just looking for an add on and not a complete replacement.

aratkrision tell me what kind of look you are going for?

6. aratkrision

aratkrision Active Member

XD

i just bought a 2010 gts, i want something similar to the ralliart cause the front of the gts 2010 is almost similar to the ralliart, on the front everything is just fine, what i really want is the Evo spoiler and the ralliart rear. :)