Hardcore/Happy Hardcore DJ

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Evolve, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Evolve is my dj alias.

Thought id share my mix's with those that like their beats underground and fast. 8) :twisted:

I made these mix's live using my digital turntables and 2 channel mixer. If you enjoy dance music, this may be your cup of tea. Just right click save-as to any of my 4 uploaded mix's.

Thanks in advance to anyone who listens. Even if you don't enjoy it. :mrgreen: :alien:

www.evolvebeats.com

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Hey man, I've only listened to one so far, but it sounds really good. Keep em coming.

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

glad you dig. hope you like the rest if you decide to download.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I tried to, but the one I was downloading was taking forever, and then it stopped. I think I did something wrong with my computer. I'll try and get them later.

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yea my bad that they are one file but i had problems seperating tracks withen the huge file.

6. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

Listening now, so far sounds good man.

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

man, that's great. I'm glad someone finally made some nice, long tracks. This is the stuff i listen to when I go out for a drive at 3 in the morning. Props man...

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yes. this is NOT the shit you need to hear if you're trying to go to sleep. lol

thanks for listening fellas. means alot

9. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

really good stuff man, what program do you use? i had the trial of like fruity loops or somethin. i love playin around with stuff

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I don't make my own music. i just spin all the stuff i download from websites that support the artists. No illegal downloading here. I support my hardcore and it's artists/producers til the end.

i'd like to make my own stuff eventually. but for now...it's just mixing. I use Pioneer CDJ1000 Mk.III's and record live using my Firewire connection from my Mackie 2 channel mixer.

and thank you for listening. appreciate it

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Not my style honestly but sounds pretty good. Props for having the patience to mix all the songs. I was on fruity loops and the hobnox audio mixer for a while but it just got way too complicated for me lol.

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

thanks for listening. appreciate it.

i tried making my own beats just so that i could start freestyling and stuff but it got a little complicated for myself as well. even simple beats after awhile began to annoy me because i didnt have the patience and know-how to make the song better. So i just stopped. lulz

13. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

Awesome job man. I gotta say I love what you did at the end of your 3rd mix, or witch ever one was called Energy. That whole little gammer sound mix was awesome. Keep it upp!!!

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

ahh Energy had the Mario tune. everyone loves that tune. thanks man. glad you dig

i'll bump this thread when i make another one. which should be very soon

15. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

just listened, i got to hand it to you. it pretty good.to me it has a lot of euro techno. i must be honest though this type of music is just not me. thats probably because i have never liked the clubin seen.its still pretty good though. if you dont mind i have a friend that would love this. can i send him the link to your site? i will spread the work to all of my friend. much props man.

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

hell yeah spread the word! hah :D

that's basically how this all got started. I made one mix and let one forum of mine listen to it. Then they had friends who liked it too, and it convinced me i need to make more mix's.

appreciate you listening. and thanks for the support.

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

bump for new members and also bump because my 5th podcast should be coming shortly. viva hardcore! \m/

mixed and beatmatched live for a halr hour and my buddy spins his half hour of progressive trance all the way from Singapore.

evolvebeats.com