Halos / Angle eyes......

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Aug 3, 2007.

1. flipsidekilla

flipsidekilla New Member

hey ive been messing around with my headlights lately and i have some great ideas send me a pair of angel eyes and i will post as soon as i get it done =)

2. mitsubabieexP

mitsubabieexP Well-Known Member

I dont think im going to carry a ton of pink kits but when i do the first pre order you can order it![/quote]

just tell me when!! first pink set!
    just shoot me a PM!!
    how much is it?
    is it easy to install?

3. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

i think pink is illegal....unless mommy or daddy gonna bail u out you go for it do u think it would be possible to do like HID angel eyes? i havent messed with the headlights or anything so i have no idea, but that would be badass imo.

4. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

u do know u can have lights wired to a switch...., people with neons dont have their lights on 24/7, they have a switch, u can do that with anything, personally me i would think having them hooked up with the fogs would be best, and HID angel eyes? WTF are u talkin bout, angel eyes are circular rings with leds at the end, how would HIDS come into the equation

5. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

Waitin... lol

6. mitsubabieexP

mitsubabieexP Well-Known Member

eh.. mommy wont even pay for my car
    so you think shes gonna have bail money?!
    hahaha! jk

i just <3 pink

7. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

Angel Eyes have the circular lens indeed, HIDS are the lamps. Somethin that combines the two, something with angels eyes the circular lense with the brightness of HIDS. ya know what im saying?

8. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

well we finally got the time and we able to test fit the angle eyes and i gotta say it went as planned and they are badass....Thanks to ektor and pimpn...ektor should have some fotos up soon but ill leave you with a teaser pic i took with my black berry

[​IMG]

9. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

Quit the teasing.... what is the estimated availability date??

10. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

can you wire the DRL to it?

11. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Like i stated in AIM, i hate you for not letting me know!

Good stuff man. You know im on that list.

12. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

dibs on my kit! lol

13. pimpinfern

why do that, then u wouldnt be able to turn them on with the car off...., we wired it to a switch so i could turn it on for show

oh and i accidently left them on while i was in class, when i came out they were still on, so these things are good quality

14. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Pics coming soon.... i waiting on somebody to mail me back my reader..... :roll:

15. pimpinfern

dude u know what, ill just drive it to u tomorrow, buut yeah the blue light came on for two minutes, i was so happy, then it went out, im gun check the connections some day soon

16. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

hrmm. idk how easy it is but thats definatly something i heard people talking about and i would be 100% down for that because that means u get rid drl on the headlights so no fliker with HIDs

17. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

OMG! thts BADDASS IM IN how and what i gotta do to do that . ... !!! im IN TEXAS ANY ONE IN TO TEST WITH ME!

18. pimpinfern

hey auto, can u get a hold of strobes that i can put in my headlight?

19. sordid

sordid Well-Known Member

The DRL system uses the exact same OEM wiring harness as what plugs into your 9006 headlamps. The voltage signal supplied to the headlamps is modified, that's all.

20. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

so is that a yes? and what wire would i use?