HALO Meet! Thu. 11/20/08

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by lordtygr, Nov 17, 2008.

1. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

WHEN: Thursday, November 20, 2008
    TIME: ~8pm to whenever, or we get kicked out, lol
    WHERE: Fuddrucker's on HWY 290 @ Pinemount
    MAP: Fuddrucker's

I know it's short notice for anyone that hasn't been following the main thread but, hopefully everyone can make some time for a meet before the holiday season gets underway. not *plannin* at this moment to do anything else until after the holidays. 50/50 chance i'll be there early, and i'll be sitting in or around my car till others show up (Blue GTS). Hope to see ya'll there.

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I will show up if we can get at least another lancer to commit, there was a group of four apparently last time, wheres everyone else on this.

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Hey lordtygr, have you tryed anyone from this topic, viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2736
    looks like there is a decent amount of lancers in that group, I dont think they have to be the 08+.

4. lordtygr

nope. we'll take any lancers! and yep, i sent PM's to everyone in that post and other houston related posts.

5. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Cool, I hope some people show.

6. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Fellas, I am going to try and make it out there. I can't make any promises though.

7. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Allright, well I should make it out there, Im going to have some friends with me, so if no one else shows up I will still have a good time. :lol:

8. lordtygr

well, i'll be there. so that makes at least 2 of us, maybe more... <crosses fingers>

9. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Ok, well just to make it clear I may be there after 8, I am supposed to pick up my sister after school when she gets back from a uil meet, I think its by 7, but I will try to get out of it if its any later.

10. lordtygr

Recap (sorry it's late in coming been super cramped with the holidays and trying to get things done at work):

Not much to talk about, no pics this time around. Unbelievably Fuddrucker's closed @ 9. We ended up going to Hooters :D
    olvhec was the only other person that showed. DONT FEEL GUILTY for not making it. i wasn't expecting much. i know ya'll had your reasons like work, school, etc. so i ain't hatin, lol. gotta make that money or you won't have a lancer to show off in the first place. lol.

I really wish i'd brought my camera olv has a very nice lancer. especially not being a GTS, lol. He did bring a couple of friends though so it wasn't just the two of us. We of course talked about our cars, plans for our cars, ideas for our cars, mitsubishi's in general (olv was trying to talk his buddy into getting a DSM), olv's own DSM (what's your progress on your buddy's ride and your DSM as well?) , work, life, etc.

well, i'm planning on taking this down time during the holidays to try toget some things together for us. i have webspace and forums set up. just need to tune them to our needs. also need a logo. and gonna see about getting some business cards printed ( i have a friend in the bussiness) to pass out to other lancers we see in parking lots or what have you.

If anyone has any suggestions... for ANYTHING... post'em up!

11. spawn

spawn Well-Known Member

we need another meet that i can actually make!!!! :bigsmurf: :thin: :diabloanifire: :diabloanifire: :diabloanifire:

12. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Good Job Lord your really making our "crew" stand out by taking that extra mile! I appreciate it big time dude major props! sorry i missed the meet but hopefully next time!

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

A buddy of mine just showed me this thread from houstonimports.com, there is a charity meet for toys this Saturday, so far I plan on going, here is the link to the thread http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495777
    I will be coming from 290w heading east probably with a couple of cars, so if anyone else wants to meet somewhere and drive up there as a group just tell me. I have not settled on a time yet. By the way, there was not enough Mitsubishi Rep at the last meet from what I see in the photos so I think we should try to appear at this one.

14. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

That would be fun! Mile long of Mitsubishi car's! imagine that!