HALO - Meet at Planet Zero

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Beta107, Dec 15, 2008.

1. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that man. hope all goes well.... but good ill be there too.. hopefull well get a good show of people

2. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

i will try my best

3. mikeike8

lol thats all we ask lol

4. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I will be there, hope more people can make it though becuase I have to drive about 50 min to get there. See yall there.

5. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

How did it go ?

6. mikeike8

lol it went... olvhec got there around 8:10 and i showed up around 8:20 and that was about it lol so we just chilled and talked for a while and then around 9:20? one more showed up.. his real name was mike but i cant remember what he said his name was on here... but its a good spot we just need to make plans ahead of time or maybe go to a more popular spot where there might be another meet or two goin on.... other than that it wasnt much of a meet....

7. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

^ What he said. I think Mike's user id on here is Beta107. Not 100% though. I will start a new thread asking for everyones availability. Maybe We cant try to work around most peoples schedule to get more people to show.

8. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Yeah, it was me that showed up late but I did show up. What's it gonna take to get people together? I'm guessing food or at least a promise of food... and drinks...money?

9. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member