HALO - Meet at Planet Zero

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Beta107, Dec 15, 2008.

1. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Were you there are that big Katy meet that was held sometime during the summer? There a lot of cars there I think it was at the mall. I didnt go, I just saw some pics.

2. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

how about the wed. between christmas and new year. on the 30th. 2 weeks from today?

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Am I looking at the calender wrong lol.

4. lordtygr

nope. i was...

NEVERMIND!!!!!!! lol :drunken:

i seriously need sleep

5. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

:D , man both Wednesdays during this break happen to be special ones lol, Well we dont have to meet on a Wednesday (sorry 4b12LancerGTS). Well there is Thursday, lol but thats Christmas and the 1st day of the year.

6. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Sorry, it's taken me so long to chime in fellas but work was kicking my ass this week. I am gonna be out of town from Saturday until Jan. 4th so I cannot meet up, but would like to see pics if you guys do get together. Is anyone doing anything tonight? I am about to leave work and was thinking of going home to throw down a quick wash so the car doesn't sit all next week dirty. If anyone is doing anything post up and I would be down to ride out for a lil bit.

7. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Lol maybe we should do it after December :p

8. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Werd, I hope everyone has a good holiday and I will def. be looking forward to a meet when I get back.

9. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

no i didnt make it... i was out on cali doin marine corps training... but ya i mean if we want everyone to make it we might as well do it after jan 4.. unless a couple of us just wants to get together so we get toknow each other a lil better and not call it a meet..???

10. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

/\ Im fine with that, but my car needs a car wash and the wind has been blowing cold over here! I dont know how yall are about meeting up on Fridays. I dont have any plans for this Friday the 26th so far so thats a good day for me and thats not so short notice for everyone else. There is also Monday, Tuesday and Friday of next week. I can even meet during the day since Im off.

BTW I saw two lancer at the best buy in Cypress on Friday, one was a standard black GTS, and the other was a aqua metallic ES or DE, I also saw a black GTS at the Walmart in Tomball. I wonder if its anyone on here?

11. 4B12LancerGTS

Well something needs to go down :p but wed and thurs are my only days off!

12. mikeike8

this friday bad.. girlfriends birthday but im off next monday and wednesday...???

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

hmm, well I just found out that on monday I may be helping my boss pick up and install the fairings for his bike that he might get clear coated, nothing concrete yet and I dont know the time yet either. Well Wednesday would just have to be a early for me to go, I don't have full plans for that evening but I want to keep it open since it is new years eve.

14. 4B12LancerGTS

Well like i said maybe we should w8 after the holidays some where in the second week of january!

15. mikeike8

i like this idea right here...

16. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Fine with me. Is the location pretty much set at Planet Zero or is that still to be discussed?

17. 4B12LancerGTS

Same location but just now need a date for the second week of january!

18. mikeike8

ya im fine with planet zero... where is it again tho??? do u have the adress for it or where the parking lot is cuz i got the navi package and its a life saver... :)

19. lordtygr

Westheimer & Kirkwood
    11920A Westheimer
    Houston, 77077

20. 4B12LancerGTS