HALO: Availability for Next Houston meet

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by olvhec, Jan 16, 2009.

1. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Lucky you, I dont get off till 5, and by the time I get home its usually dark.

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

If you only see one, thats how it starts lol. So I take it you didnt use the moleskin either then. Mine just slowly got worse and worse. It scratches with you opening and closing the windows.

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

i have the mole skin.. i think something just got stuck in the window cuz theres only two scratches and i havent had any since...

4. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

The decals i can get for $8-10 a set. So 2 stickers each! But it depends on sizes. I know a windshield decal would be more than likely $10 a set

5. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

i need to detail my car

see yall there few more hours

PEACE

6. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Well-Known Member

I would agree with taking a vote for placement but I would think color is up to the person.

7. Bouss07

GREAT MEET TONIGHT GOT 10 LANCERS pics soon . YALL WHO COODNT MAKE IT LETS TRY THIS SAT NIGHT AT HIGH WAY 6 AND WESTHIEMER in CONNS PARKING LOT LARGE MEET ALL CARS. OR THE NEXT LT MEET

8. dive_junkie

Just got home from work and was wondering how the meet went but it sounds like it went pretty good with a good turn out. I hope to make the Saturday one if there is one. I'm not working so I'll be there.

9. Bouss07

yea lets do this SAT west heimer and high way 6 lets meet up before and rolll together

10. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

To early for me to say yes to Saturday, what time would yall want to meet up to go? I will probably post tomorrow if I can make it or not.

11. dive_junkie

Yeah anyone got a set time to do this. I just have to put my mole skin on my car that day and I pretty much don't have anything going on.

12. mikeike8

ya that sounds pretty good... bouss u prob know most about it so let us know a time and date to meet up and well go from there lol

13. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I'm assuming this is going on tomorrow night? I may try and coerce the old lady to letting me venture out and go

14. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

Sorry I wasn't able to make it out guys. I have to work Sat. so I won't be there for that one either. Should be there for the next one. Any more pictures yet? :)

15. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I'm sure Tyson (Lordtygr) will come through with the pics soon, looks like there is a high chance of having a bigger group next time. O yeah AZN-Daddy congrats on the job find. That Saturday meet apparently happens every Saturday, I believe Ashar (Bouss07) goes often and he is trying to see if more of us Lancers can go since he said its only like him and one more I believe. I won't be able to make it this Saturday so take pics if a couple of yall go.

16. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Yeah if everything goes good Im gonna be at Monster Jam this Saturday.

17. dive_junkie

Yeah change of plans for me. I'm watching the fight tomorrow night. I'll be at the next meet hopefully.

18. dragontr08

dragontr08 Active Member

what's up my fellow Lancer Houstonians? Its me Troy (dragontr08)!I've been busy at work and can find time to log in and attend car meets. What did i missed? Did u guys posted our pics when we meet up at Planet Zero? I want to see it! When is the next car meet? keep me posted guys (PM)!

19. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Hey dragontr08, more pics maybe still to come, head over houstonlancers.com, so we can keep a head count lol. Well when the site gets running again, seems to be down for now. We have set the next meet for Feb. the 25th at PZ again. Pretty much were gonna try to keep it as the last Wednesday of every month, unless we discuss lol.

20. mikeike8

hey whats goin on troy! gald u could make it here! and check out houstonlancers.com thats the HALO site!.. but me and ashar (or bouss07) are prob gonna go to the westheimer hwy 6 meet that happens every weekend... dont know exactly yet but thats the plan.. hopefully a couple more of us can head out there or i might just drive by see how it is.. got nothin goin this sat since i dont have a gf or wife :(