HALO: Availability for Next Houston meet

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by olvhec, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

i was thinking white or BREMBO RED

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Brembo Red, wow.

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

ya was thinkin white too.. brembo red? i dunno.. i got a light blue car, blacked out front, and going to get the rims white... i dunno if i need another color on the car lol

4. Bouss07

lol no? iono i didnt know if u guys wood understand the red i was talking about . i cant go black cuz my cars got 5% tints

5. mikeike8

ya black is def out of the picture now lol.. but damn 5%.. impressive

6. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

^lol then the decal might look lighter against that tint lol. I need to retint mine, I got it tinted when I first got the car and that was before I heard anything about the tint scratching so mine is all messed up. Well maybe we can each go there own color, but we just agree on decal placement and design.

7. Bouss07

yea! i have to go back for mine too got scatehed i know a place if u wana do the tints from there . plus yea we cood go differentcolors but white wood have been universal and good for ALL cars . i mean it might stand out but we need to promote the club in ways

8. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Yeah, well we are missing a couple of people for this discussion so I guess we will here input from them later lol.

9. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Maybe if we go together they can give us a discount lol.

10. mikeike8

lol ya.. everything gets solved with a vote and noone can complain.. so what are the two options here? white or everyone goes their own color?

11. Bouss07

lol true true CLEAN ALL YALLs CARS PHOTSHOOT ima bring my camera not a great one 8mp but takes pics haha

12. mikeike8

i actually got a scratch on one of my windows too lol...

13. mikeike8

clean as a whistle!

14. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Pretty much, or we could do like 3 different color options as well.

Yeah make sure you bring that camera, mine isnt a good one either and the battery seems to die quickly for some reason.

15. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Im gonna text Tyson to see if he can bring his nice camera to the meet.

16. mikeike8

my parents just bought a nice $650 camera and i forgot to bring it with me to school... i brought it last time when only me and olvhec showed lol ill make sure to bring it next time!

17. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Dang, well Tyson already agreed to bring his. Man I dont think Im gonna be able to wash my car! I kinda need it too lol.

18. mikeike8

run it through one of those 5 dollar car washes... but hey i gotta go to another 3 hours of class. i get done at 7 so ill def be there... my buddy said he wants to see what we do so hes gonna come up with me.. hope its not too cold. have a good one

19. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Alright man later. I might run it throught a touchless one, if I dont make it home with enough time for a bucket wash.

20. Bouss07

going to a self wash right now