HALO 1/28 Meet Recap & Future Planning

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by lordtygr, Jan 29, 2009.

1. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

ok, so this is one quick and dirty pic, just to get let you guys see at least one pic, lol.

[​IMG]

oo... wow. i just looked at the preveiw. didn't come out as well as i expected.. and i wasnt expecting much, haha. but like i said, it was real quick. just a crop and a resize basically.

anyway.. that was a GREAT meet last night! 8 lancers and 12 people!

Started out in the parking lot standing around talking about our cars and such despite the freezing weather. Got freaked out a couple of times when the PA from one of the stores sounded just like a police PA and we thought, maybe... just for a second, we might be getting in trouble, lol. got to preveiw Olvhec's Angel Eyes. Bouss and his buddy's (forgive me i'm so forgetful) dual exhaust system.

We eventually gave into the cold and went into Planet Zero and had some fun with the arcade games. I thought it ironic that this group of car guys walk in and proceeded to get our butts whipped on the Initial D game. I also did DDR for the first, and most likely last time. also got whipped, haha. It was also nice just get warmed up.

anyway... let the discussions commence!

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Man, I was expecting more pictures lol. Ive been trying to log in all day, but at work it kept saying that LT had surpased its bandwidth...... Barely logged in now at home, but I hadnt tried since like 4:30. Hey dont forget one of the other lancers left earlier before the picture so really there were like nine cars. Definitely a great meet all together, cant wait to have our next one. If I can get some HALO Decals Concepts maybe I can get some printed out for our next meet so we can compare them on the car.

3. lordtygr

yeah, i'll get more and better pictures. hopefully over the weekend.

4. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

ok cool.

5. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

cool cool yea post all the pics ill do some photshop on tht awesome pic

6. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

wow...that's a pretty decent turnout. Haven't been checking on here lately because I've been trying to find a job...and I GOT ONE NIGGA!!! LOL! Today's been a good day

7. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Hey I just noticed I was holding up alone on the Rally Red color lol.

8. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Yes the meet was great. Damn houston weather though :| but it was fun! Lol anyone remember "Mark"? lol the asian kid that owned us all on Initial D. :D

9. lordtygr

ok, so i got a secret project in the works... i've been working on it almost all day. no it's not more pictures, sorry. but it is better. i'm sure it shouldn't be taking me this long to get it all done. i just wish i knew more about what i'm doing instead of learning on the fly. just be aware...

IT....

IS.............

............... COMING!!!

lol... so melodramatic

10. 4B12LancerGTS

:x I dont like projects :x Lol :D but i bet its going to be great Lrd!

11. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Well-Known Member

You won't be for long bro. As soon as I get to one of the meets for the first time I will be right along side you lol.

12. dive_junkie

I forgot to ask you guys. When is the next meet? I will eventually make it to one. I do have to do my reserve duty this weekend but I working days this week so I should be able to make it. As for this month I will be out of the country on Feb. 13th and be gone for a week maybe two.

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Hmm we hadnt fully decided/discussed on a next one yet, but we wanted to make it a monthly thing with maybe small events in between if somebody wanted to get something else started. Kinda wanted to just leave it for the last Wednesday of the month since thats when we had our last meet, but thats still up for discussion I guess.

14. dive_junkie

I could go with that. Last week of the month would work. Only problem is I work shift work. Soooo.... one week is days next is nights.

15. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

OK, marking calender for the 25th, unless I hear/see otherwise here. 8)

16. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Ok well the 25th works for me as well. Guess we shall plan for then lol.

17. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

ya im in too.. already got it in my phone! glad were setting this up real early so noone can complain that they didnt have enough notice! haha

18. 4B12LancerGTS

I cant go on the 25th :D its my bday :D woot woot! PARTY! 8O

19. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Yeah my birthday is on the 24th, but I probably wont be partying just yet, something tells me those Angel Eyes will be installed for this meet lol.

20. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

lol yes get those in! i wanna see what they look like in person lol