gear shifting rough?

Discussion in 'Ralliart - General Information' started by injentech, Jun 7, 2010.

1. injentech

injentech Active Member

does anyone else feel when the ralliart shifts from 1st-4th gear that it jumps a lot? or pulls a lot? i mean when driving in D not in the part where you move the gear shift knob to the left and you control it but when it does it automatically. one more than one occassion when im slowing down to 1st gear it literally throws itself in front of you, ive almost hit a car twice!! if it werent for me holding my brakes down it wouldve hit the car in front of me

further more does anyone elses car take a long time for the "R" to engage?? it literally takes maybe 5 seconds to get into gear. and there are times when i need for the car to get into gear asap because of cars coming behind me. anyone????

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

That's definitely a trans problem....either low fluid or a pressure sensor in the trans is not reading right. Drop by the stealership and see what they do about it...

3. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

4. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

HAHA Thats no typo!! I agree...The Stealership is their real name!

5. injentech

injentech Active Member

are you serious? i thought thats how the cars suppose to be, ok thanks ill defenitly drop by the stealership, damn this sucks :/