Funk Master Flex Car Show registration open

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

list for grad. That i know for sure. Rims and tint. Those are a go for 100 percent, already ordered and set with that so now i just wait, and other cash will flow in. ill keep you posted bro.

2. Redline1

o yea dents. my girls dad is gonna help me remove most of the ones. he has done good work. he works on the countys partol cars every now and then, i got some touch up paint for some of those very minor spots. and that should cover me, i used meguires tech 2 wax and it took care of alot of the paint probelms i saw. i.e swirls and fine scraches all over the car.

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

good job, i am beginning to be pround of you!

4. Redline1

tint goes on thurs. 27 percent.

5. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

I went to that show 2 years ago It was very disiponting they through all the imports in 1 class together.

The last day of the show we found out that the winners were the same people that won every show since the start of the session. Will not go back to a FMF show agian.

That is just my view but yours might be differnt.

6. Redline1

to bad it got cancecled. WE got one comin this weekend in north carolina, not fmf thoght

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.