Friday, March 13th HALO meet

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Oni, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

To all that haven't registered on the HALO forums... 1) Go do it now 2) We are having a meet on FRIDAY THE 13TH at the Hooters in Houston off of Pinemont exit on 290.

Come have some fun.

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

:alien:

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

def down!.. thats the only friday until i day that i have off!! woot woot!

4. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

Requested it off today, expect me to be there :)

5. dragontr08

dragontr08 Active Member

I'll be there! If my boss granted my request. PM me d address or how to get there.

6. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Well-Known Member

down for this one finally.see yall there.

7. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

BUMP.. and for those who need directions, register at houstonlancers.com because

A.) You should have already! and
    B.) The directions are there

See everyone there!

8. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Just incase anyone here has issues registering for the HALO forums for whatever reason.

Taken from lordtygr's post on Halo forum

"coming from 290 west (JV, cypress, waller, etc. ) go east on 290; exit pinemont; get in the right lane to take the pinemont overpass over the freeway. as your coming over the top be in the left lane to make a left at the bottom of the pass and circle back out to the freeway. you'll now be heading back west on 290 feeder. stay right, you'll see it up on the right. there'll be several resteraunts in that area so keep your peepers peeled for the right driveway.

if your coming from 290 east (downtown) go west on 290 and exit pinemont. go thru 2 lights and stay on the feeder to pass under pinemont. the resterraunts will be just ahead ok the right."

9. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

On the calender, on the phone, off work, and should have my springs on. Cya there.

10. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Cool, see ya there bud.

11. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

anybody got the adress cuz some of us prob have the navi and it would be SO much easier with an adress... let me see if i can find it lol

12. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member