ForTheGlory37's 2009 Lancer GTS (09/08/10)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by ForTheGlory37, Jan 29, 2009.

1. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

So bad news I had to get rid of my car. I still have the stock hood, evo x style bumper with canards, stock gts spoiler, stock gts side skirts, and evo x cf hood. Let me know if anyone is interested in anything.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

:( Whats her replacement?

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear, bro.

4. ForTheGlory37

Yeah it makes me heart broken you'll never know ha. But really that's the one thing I enjoyed doing was working on this and driving it, no better feeling. The replacement is my mom's Buick LeSabre until I can get my finances back together. My hours were cut at my job so I had to reduce my expenses, one being getting rid of my car. But now I have a better job and am making more money as a car salesman. I'm selling Toyotas so I can't say I love the products I'm selling but it pays the bills. I hope to get some money saved up and get an Evo X. I just don't think any other car will do

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Evo 8/9. No X. But then again for what you plan on doing it may just be perfect. Sucks about your other job. And Scion tc before they became uber popular. I liked them then. I dont now.

6. ForTheGlory37

I like the 9s but then again I like the Xs cause its what I'm used to with my body style lancer. Scion TC for the lose. But the FT86s Toyota/ Subaru are coming out with should be sick.

7. 007

007 Active Member

where did you get the chrome trim to ralliart the front bumber? And pm me for the price of you TiC exhaust please!

8. ForTheGlory37

Advanced Auto. And I know longer have the TiC exhaust