Florida HIN Show 08'

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by pimpinfern, Apr 30, 2008.

1. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

hector and i both will smartass xD

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, I think Hector will be a photographer or some sort like that or doing something with audio.

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

hehe... Both of those are wrong.. you will have to be there to know what will i do ;)

4. JDM FLOW

I won't, that's why I'm guessing :D But I think you're going to be a security guard/staff for HIN 08'.

5. LancerGTS

anyone have a promo code for Orlando HIN Yet?

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

what for, its only $30 to get in

7. LancerGTS

because if i can get it cheaper why not sorry dont have money flow like you do, i got real bills to pay

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Promo codes for HIN

- hinteam ----- $5 off
    - hinonline ----------------- doesnt work
    - AUTOMOTIVE ----------------- doesnt work
    - PHM ----- $5 off
    - KARENKAI ----- $5 off
    - KT ----- $5 off

If you have any other codes and you wish to share let me know to ad them here... if any of these dont work any more let me know.

9. LancerGTS

damn i could only find 5$ off ones also last year we had that 10$ off that was the shit!

10. Devious813

Devious813 Well-Known Member

getting free tickets is the best way to go

11. LancerGTS

haha sign me up!

12. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Really wish i can go, got a lot of stuff planned for this weekend (including unexpected work). Hope there is another one soon closer to Miami, by that time il probably be done with the major parts of my mods

13. JDM FLOW

TheDude, there is in November.

14. TheDude

Oh no shit? any links to info on it or whatnot?

And please guys, Dude will be just fine... if not, use my name Carlos lol

15. JDM FLOW

No information yet. Can you come to Towers this Friday or no?

16. TheDude

This friday=The Dark Knight.... cant say i can make it...got about 10 people going to watch it together

However, next one so far i am free... prob is i get off work at 7 most of the time... im registering in SFLT right now as i speak with ym cell an shit

17. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

If for some reason, my trip to HIN falls through ill be at Towers.

18. LancerGTS

me and hector will be there for HIN orlando and prob drive to HIN Miami together like last year fun as hell! maybe get lost trying to find denny's because of hectors damn NAVI!!!! stupid ihops haha

And trying to locate FLOW which we never did.

FLOW - This time I will not forget my phone so I can call you guys and say meet me here blah blah.

19. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

So how many of you central/northern florida lancer owners are going to be there? I'm coming up from Miami in my friends "Nisscion" she likes to call it. Scion xB with custom wide body work, r34 headlights, etc. I'll be at the show early because I get in with her car club Jinsoku. If anything, don't hesitate to call me. It's the only way to find someone in HIN lol.

305-302-6101
    DeAngelo

20. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

idk i gave up on organizing these guys but i am going, why not go in ure lancer?