Florida HIN Show 08'

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by pimpinfern, Apr 30, 2008.

1. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

What: Hot Import Nights
    When: July 19th, 2008
    Where: Orange County Convention Center
    9800 International Drive
    Orlando, FL 32819
    Who: 2008 - 2009 Lancer owners

ok so list is as of right now

Going:
    Pimpinfern
    Devious813
    Ektor
    Slamamama
    Dr1tfer
    LancerGTS

Maybe:
    Automoglow

*Please stay on topic thanks.

2. pimpinfern

3. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

ok sry but WTF does bump mean? I've seen it a lot and haven't the slightest clue on what it means... :?

4. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

just a way for ppl to rack up posts.

5. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

bump is a way to make the post look "unread" to people so they can look at it again

i am trying my best to have my car in the show... crossing fingers on that one

6. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Good luck with that bro

7. pimpinfern

IN the show? have you done anything new to ure car?

and if ure not going to be in the show are u still going to go? if so then ill put u on the list

8. pimpinfern

lancertgts and big steve where u guys from cuz you guys didnt fill out ure location

9. pimpinfern

flow, ektor, can i put u guys down

10. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

yes in the show... not by myself tho.. im trying to get it with a crew.... if not, ill prolly be there, but i cant promise ill be on this list... if i go ill be hanging around in one area only...

11. pimpinfern

12. pimpinfern

BUMP! come on, i know there are a bunch of FL lancers... i can see from the pictures of ure meets

13. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I saw the pics as well, looks llike it was a great turn out...pimp, there is plenty of time til july comes...patience

14. pimpinfern

i know but the sooner people know the easier it is for them to request off and mark that date off on the calendar that way when july 19th rolls around they wont have any "unexpected" things come up

15. bras_33

unexpected things do come regardless and mucho props to you handling this.

16. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

you should know how people down here roll by now... from the bunch of meets i planned, maybe one of two actually happened with 2 or 3 people in them.... usually it would be me, lancergts and autobot with some other random people... from tyhat group, i havent seen autobots in MONTHS and pedro (lancergts) i heard about him in the moderators room the other day and that was it... from FL only you (fern) flow and mits08 (or something like that) are left and for you guys, the meets were always "too far"..

from this info you can tell that the Fl crew is not reliable and thats why i stopped planning meets... i know its frustrating, but theres nothing you can do...

like i said, if my car isn't there, ill be working in HIN with a crew... yes, we can meet, but i have to be steady at one place... we, as crew members get private time to look at all the cars before the general audience comes by...

for the group picture, give me a call and after midnight we can meet and hang out... we are prolly gonna hit a dennys after the show so just hit me up and we can arrange something

17. pimpinfern

thanks bras

yeah i know what chu mean ektor, thats why im trying to handle this waaayy ahead of time, plus i figured this being a really big automotive show would further motivate people to go, i mean no offense to anyone, parking lot meets are alright, but they wouldnt compare to having one at a huge car show with hot cars and models...

18. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

very true

for the Miami HIN, me and lancergts cruised down, and FLOW was somewhere around, even tho we never found him... but thats about it... at least you can count with me in the Orlando and the Miami ones... i WILL be in both.....

19. bras_33

/\ i thought it was hot models and cars :D

20. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

haha :D

you also see a lot of this:

[​IMG]

ROFL