Evo IX SE....

Discussion in 'Evolution IX to I - General Information' started by Conduct, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Sure it's probably in the wrong section, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Anyways, as an update I sold my Lancer, due to... well I got tired of the lack of power and moved into something else.

I picked up a Tarmac Black Evo IX SE

yadda yadda, I don't know I just thought I would drop back in and update you all :D

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

and no pics, wtf!!

congrats on the 9.

3. hoygagoka

hoygagoka Well-Known Member

Haha very nice upgrade! How much did u sell ur lancer for? And hw much was the evo?

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

No worries conduct, I would of done the same if I could afford an 9 and congrats anyways and I'm with Alvin on this, where the photos punk, j/k!

Have fun with you're new toy , I know I would :)

5. Milagro

Milagro Well-Known Member

be careful, te power is addictive....

:)

6. Evo8cfb

Evo8cfb Member

Nothing like an Evo to quench your power thirst!!

Congrats.

7. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Congrats! Hope you dont get to many tickets or have to much sex with the new car :wink:

8. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Why wait grab a Evo 9. Lol..Congrats bro. Have fun, and stay safe. Very true about power.

9. Mike_4B11

Mike_4B11 Active Member

i also traded my 9g for an evo 9 gsr....im suprised at the lack of evo stuff in this section

10. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

congrats on the pick up. cant go wrong with an evo 9. id do the same cept go for the evo 9 MR :p

11. Mike_4B11

Mike_4B11 Active Member

idk man i like the 5 speeds over the 6 speeds that like to grenade hahaha

12. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Well stick around and tell your friends about us... in all honesty I think it is just because this site is called "Lancer" instead of "EVO".... but all Lancers are welcome here...

13. Mike_4B11

Mike_4B11 Active Member

i been on for almost a year and a half already just not very active...im a mod on sclc.net so im really active on there

14. champion_j4

champion_j4 Member

i drive an older lancer, and i miss all the old lancer information there was on this forum. :/