Enkrypter_DJ (NEW)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by enkrypter_DJ, May 27, 2010.

1. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Black out front. Black out roof. I like the whip. You have a computer in that bag? For work no doubt.

3. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

nice!
    welcome

4. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

Think about getting rid of the chrome on the fogs? In my opinion it will look better without the chrome.

5. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

no i never worked in my life, that bag is my DSLR

6. TallGaudet

TallGaudet Active Member

Man, I love those "buckets" you have for the floor. That would be awesome to save the carpet during winter. Where did you get them? (If it's a store, you can tell me, I'm just on the other side of the river ;))

7. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Looks good! I love the wing, and I wouldn't black out the front, everyone does that with the 9g. But it still looks good, up to you. I like what you have done so far, keep us updated!

8. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

I agree you should get rid of the Chrome fogs its actually drawing attention away from the aggressive front end. You could try painting the rings white or just leave them black,

As for blacking out everyone does it on the new Lancers since it looks better but maybe you could come up with some more creative. Have you considered the RA trim around the edges?

Whip is looking nice you have a great start have you thought about wheels and drop yet?