DVD Patch for 30.94

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by seikot.lyam, Dec 23, 2008.

1. seikot.lyam

seikot.lyam Member

I was trying to download this patch using a link from an old thread :
    (http://www.deltainfo.ro/manuals/mitsu/outlander/) but after downloading it to a disc and inserting it to the player, all it said was "checking disc" and nada. Has someone done this lately that can hook me up?

2. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

edit: read that wrong, i was thinking navi map update. lol

3. Geaux

Geaux Well-Known Member

I updated my dvd/nav thing with just a file on the cd. I never had to plug anything into the Nav or go to the dealer with it.

4. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

yeah i read it wrong. lol

5. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i checked my version and it's 30.99 i bought the car yesterday i am going to try the file but if anyone knows of a patch fo 30.99 let know please! thanx

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

hey guys sorry to bring this back form the dead i have just remembered about this and it's killing me that i haven't found anything and it's been over a year now :cry: does anyone have good news?

7. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

i only have the old one, i dont know if its the one you need but it worked on mine. im looking for a patch for the aux now, cuz the patch is only for the dvd and not the aux.

anyone know where i can get the patch for the aux or update the maps for free??

8. mhmayhem88

mhmayhem88 Well-Known Member

Here ya go: http://www.takingthingsapart.org/files/nr261um.00003099.nodvd.rar

That is strictly for version 30.99. Unzip with winrar. Burn the ISO to a CD-R. Turn on your car. Put CD-R in. When it asks if you want to "update" say yes. A progress bar will show up. The MMCS will reboot and then it'll ask if you want to "update" again. This time say no. Now you can watch DVD's in motion.

9. stevebucknor1

stevebucknor1 Member

That is strictly for version 30.99. Unzip with winrar. Burn the ISO to a CD-R. Turn on your car. Put CD-R in. When it asks if you want to "update" say yes. A progress bar will show up. The MMCS will reboot and then it'll ask if you want to "update" again. This is the technique to install it.