Dry Lake Bed Run II

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by bras_33, Nov 20, 2007.

1. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

If this is good for everyone.

Saturday, December 15th @ 12pm

Take the 15 North. Exit Bear Valley and head right off the freeway. You will hit the 18 and turn right. Drive 6.6 miles and the road will be in the middle of the lakebed. You want to get onto the left side of the lakebed AFTER the fenced off part (you will see after the fence a spot where multiple people go out onto the bed).

Who else should I expect there?

We are meeting at the McDonalds off of the 15 freeway at NOON to eat lunch and get gas.

Mcdonalds address:

McDonald's
    15272 BEAR VALLEY RD
    VICTORVILLE, CA 92392

When you exit BEAR VALLEY ROAD turn right and make the FIRST LEFT at the light. You will see McDonalds on your LEFT SIDE. Very Happy

From there we will convoy to the lake bed which is about 15 min away.

Please bring tape for your car if you dont want dust getting in certain places.

Also none of this, "I dont know if I can get out of work or the girlfriend/wife wont let me go, excuses." Either you can or cant. It gets dark earlier, so lets do it and leave at a reasonable time.

IMG_2223.jpg

2. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

3. bras_33

^COOL!!! you sure? dont want to F up those rims, lol

1. bras_33
    2. 5th

4. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i doubt it will do any major damage i did a cyanon run last night and there was alot of dirt on the road

any who i have tons of paint and it should be pretty easy to touch them up if i get any major damage

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey why dont you guys cuz by my place afterwards.

6. bras_33

^will do, I am in.

7. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

naw,too far away.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

WHAT?! you live right near me.

9. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

LOL i know i wanted to see what you guys would say. ill come by after the dry lake meet.

10. bras_33

you have the DE, right?

11. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

yup, the one with the sweet engine dress up kit. lol

12. bras_33

and the interior neons, thats right. I was about to say you live like right there!! That friday meet, is it at the Lowes on the corner off of bear valley road, near the 15?

13. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

and the interior neons, thats right. I was about to say you live like right there!! That friday meet, is it at the Lowes on the corner off of bear valley road, near the 15?[/quote:r3rtkkvn]

yeah its in their parking lot. you can see a whole bunch of restaurants in the same lot when your on the freeway.

14. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

Im gonna have to put a stop to this post if you guys go "OFF TOPIC"...jk lol.

15. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

LOL.look who started to get us off topic. Are you the one who won the pulley and body kit at the bbq?

16. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

I would love to join you guys but man, I can never bare to see my WW get that dirty. :D If you guys ever get something going on flat ground, let me know. :thumbright:

17. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

thanks guys!!!

1. bras_33
    2. 5th
    3. Maynard

18. bras_33

its just dirt, it will wash off, there are a bunch of car wash places on the way out of there. and its a lot of fun, also. Why do you think 5th bothers the hell out of us to do it again. Just go, everyone is doing it !!!!!:D

This guy, I should have taken that pulley, lol...you are right about being off topic

19. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

I can't take my car through a car wash... She cries when I do. :wink:

It's the cracks and crevices.. engine bay. Under the car, inbetween the ground kits, etc.. stuff like that, that when I think about it.. I just can't do it. Haha.. :D

20. bras_33

^you are missing out on some good times. Like I said its just dirt, it will come off.