de audio questions

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by lancermike, Jan 12, 2008.

1. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

well i have a de and i wanted to know if i could hook up an amp and sub to the stock radio since the dins rnt out yet im thinkin speakers to well if any1s knows if i can lemme know please and if anyone knows how to lemme know that as well please!!!

2. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

of course is possible bro just find you the amp and subs you want.then either do it your self or well i say get a pro to do it but its nothing hard

3. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

it jus connects straight to the stock radio becaus emy brother is gonna do it for me since he learned everything he knows about cars when he was living in japan i just wanted to see if i could

4. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

5. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Right now, you will have to use a high to low converter and tap from the speacker wires.. you can also buy an amp that already comes with a pair aof normal RCA inputs and HIGH INPUTS.. normally this is a lol harness with 4 cables that allows you to input hot signal to the amp... now, i always always always always always always always always recommend going to a proffesional for the installation.. just save up a lil bit more and go to a proffesional... OH! and a proffesional doesnt mean best buy or circuit city.. im talking about a shop that its speciallty is auido instalations.... if you have no option then got to the big stores, but make them clear that you want a warranty and you want it to cover EVERYTHING that might go wrong because of a result of a bad movement from their side.... dont settle for less...

oh and did i mention to ALWAYS let a proffesional do this?

6. Guest

Guest Guest