DC Sports Exhaust

Discussion in 'Ralliart - Performance' started by y2ray7697, Jun 10, 2011.

1. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Hey guys...I found a guy that's wiling to sell me his DC SPorts exhaust, never been used because he sold his car before he was able to put it, for $400 bucks.

He's coming down to Wildwood next week, which is only about 2 hours away from me and is willing to meet up so I don't need to spend $50 to have it shipped.

I heard some clips of the exhaust, and it retails for A LOT more than that...would it be worth it???

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I say do it!

Wait you have a sportback...it wont fit. Not unless its made for the sportback. Im sure you can get it rewelded to fit but thats extra money you could have used to get the right exhaust the first time around.

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Definitely make sure if it's for the sportback, and if it is I'd say get it.

4. y2ray7697

No one has test fitted sportbacks with exhaust yet though. I thought it was all the same dimensions underneath. That's what the guys at ultimate racing told me!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  5. y2ray7697

Ive seen videos of sportback ralliarts with the magnaflow catback and it fits the same as the sedan...

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Hell, go for it. If it happens not to fit, pay an extra 50 bucks or so to a good muffler shop to make it fit....

7. y2ray7697

Well that had been my original plan...to get an ultimate racing muffler and then instead of their midpipe have my exhaust shop MAKE one with a glasspack on it to reduce cabin noise.

The DC exhaust however doesn't have a way for the muffler to bolt up to stock piping abs HAS to be a full catback. So if there's figment issues it's pretty messed up all the way through. In my research I found that the sportback is 1/2 inch longer than the sedan...and with a midpipe design and curves in it a half inch can mean a lot!

So more than likely I'll end up with the UR muffler because that has no chance of not fitting