Custom Products / Ideas for the 2008 AMG Lancer Line!

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Let me know if you have any lighting product ideas for the Lancer. If theres high demand for it i can have developed. Does not just have to be aftermarket ides it can be upgrade something to make it better kinda like the 3rd brake light of the scion TC its like 15" long but only the middle 5 LEDs light up when you brake well someone created a mold for that and had them make the whole 15" LEDs just an example.

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

id like to have my inside lights instead of that amber color to be blue!

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

The turn signal side mirrors?! :idea:

4. LancerGTS

^ definatly

5. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

LED taillights

6. LancerGTS

white turn signals

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I was hoping on ebay eventually they would make some taillight housing for our car. A solid red/white euro look. Something like:

[​IMG]

But what I would love to see most of all is something that is only done for Subaru's right now:

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscomm ... 5560f59f1a

I would buy those the moment you made them.

8. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

These are the things I would like to see developed:

1) Replacement clear plastic/glass side turn signals
    2) Blue/Red back light for the Speedometer/RPM meter (have blue in my Jetta and it is sweet compared to standard Amber...)
    3) Probably most of all, I would love to see a L.E.D. fog light setup similar to that originally introduced on the Mitsu Concept X, but apparently dropped for the standard Halogen Fogs in the production Evo X.

Bill

9. Automoglow

as far as interior dome lights in different colors currently i have 3175, 6461 ,194. And i will be getting single LEDs in all different colors so you can use those to change up your dash color behind your gauges it will be alot cheaper then buying a kit.

10. LancerGTS

when you get it you let me know!

11. Automoglow

get what eactly?

12. LancerGTS

the single LED's to change up my dash gaufes/

13. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

i was to do the whole interior to blue all the little lights from amber or red to blue.

14. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

It's funny...every other car that I've had, I did the color scheme of red and black and always had to struggle to get everything inside red cuz car companies ALWAYS used the soft blue colored bulbs on the interior. Now I get an '08 Lancer and I wanna do this whole Ice blue theme and everything RED/AMBER....Why do they wait until I change my style to change their bulbs haha