CEL: P0137

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by evilstig4b1, May 13, 2012.

1. evilstig4b1

evilstig4b1 Well-Known Member

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

All of your o2 sensors are reading different readings. Anything can truly cause this. You putting an intake or exhaust on. Or one of your o2 sensors dying. It was a recall in the 02-03 lancers. Once they hit around where you are they all just died for some reason. Not all of them. But the fix for those was to change out the first o2 sensor and the first catalytic convertor. Most cases if it happened after you put on an intake its just a tune issue. I just turned myne off so it doesnt show up on any test.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

3. evilstig4b1

This is the first time it ever showed up. The newest part I installed was the OBX headers. Even that, I've had no problem for about 2-4k miles. Strange thing is, after I installed the headers, it fixed my other code; but not 100%. Other code is P0420 (for my high flow cat). The CEL goes off for a good week or two and then comes back on. Before the headers, it'll stay on for weeks. Now, it's barely on a week; stays off longer. Hmm. BUT, as for the low voltage sensor, this is new to me. I've had all my mods on for miles and miles... NOTHING ever happened. Why now? *I have a defouler on my sensor that goes into the cat...

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?eqtlkt

4. evilstig4b1

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

All those codes are related to the same thing unfortunately. Happened with me. Like i said i just turned all that crap off.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

6. evilstig4b1