Carshow in Rockingham North Carolina NOKTURNAL MB CHAPTER

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Oct 5, 2008.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

I am way to tired to upload any pics tonight, but to let you guys know that

I won first place in mitsubishi class, also won second place in DB sound of. I hit 137.8db in class 0-500watts

Anothony got second place in mitsubishi class.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Awsome, Congrats man!

3. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

it was fun first real show with yall, loved it nok nok who dar nokturnal bitches lol

4. Redline1

[​IMG]

if chris would of let me jack his subs i would of enterend the sound contest, then could of takin home two trophies and a metal

5. Redline1

6. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Good lookin' vehicles. I miss the MB that's my home, grew up in Conway. I am in Houston now, but would love to check some of the meets or shows out when I am back in the area.

7. Redline1

C WAY lol. gives us a holla when your down

8. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Most Def. I left there in 2004 and the wife and I have been considering moving back in a year or so or somewhere nearby. I'll def be down in Dec. becuased I promised the family we would see them for christmas this year.

9. Redline1

well we shall be here

10. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

Congrats to both of you on those fine looking Lancers. Jake, seeing you have a GTS, did you compete with the RF system or is it swapped out for a different one?

11. Beta107

Beta107 Active Member

Re:

Just wanted to holla at you guys and see if there is anything happening in the area this weekend or upcoming week. I have been down for a week now, but the family calls and I had so many people to see and visit. I still have one more week and would like to check out the scene now. If you know of anything happening please let me know.

12. Redline1

nothing really. go to www.thembme.com. they have alot of info for here in myrtle beach