Car show tonight!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by 08mitz, Sep 22, 2008.

1. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Please join us for the first ever RKC Monday Night GTG at Cafe Brazil, our all new location for fall 2008. After a problem free run at BJ's in Plano, we decided to relocate the meet just a few miles west to improve the image of the meets, provide better lighting, regain the DJ system, and add a patio overlooking the meet, a luxury we have not enjoyed since 2006 at a RKC meet.

With the new location we hope to have a renewed interest in the car meet, attracting cars from as far as Oklahoma City, Shreveport, and Waco. For those of you who attended the Frisco RKC meets of 2006, this meet looks to match that excitement, size, attendance, and grow on it in new ways! Following us to our new location is MONSTER ENERGY who continues to energize the weekly meets with thousands of dollars of free beverages. The new addition of a DJ booth will add to the organization of the event, free prizes, and many other exciting new features.

This parking lot is perfect for a car meet. Well lit, flat, easy to get in and out, and no-where near any homes. Easy access to George Bush, and a partnership with Cafe Brazil, which is consistently rated by D-Magazine as the top late night dining spot in North Texas. I have received unparalleled support and cooperation from the entire staff at Cafe Brazil, and I hope that we show our thanks for this new beautiful location with business every Monday night until they lock the doors.

Please join us this Monday, September 22nd, for the kick-off of the new RKC Monday Night GTG.

Cafe Brazil
    200 Coit Road Suite #112, (Behind McDonalds, Coit and 190)
    Plano, Texas 75075
    PH: 469-229-9140
    FX: 469-229-9143

Every Monday Night, 9pm-12pm, Weather Permitting

Event Rules:

-No Littering (Trash Cans will be Provided)
    -No Loud Music
    -No Excessive Revving
    -No Excessive of Acceleration into, or out of, the parking lot.
    -No Alcohol in the Parking Lot
    -No Fighting for any reason
    -No racing at, around, or near the meet.
    -No Burning-Out
    -Enter and Exit the meet maturely

Event Suggestions

-Arrive Early for best parking (9pm)
    -Back your car into a parking spot for best pictures
    -Attend the meet with your friends, park together
    -Bring a chair to sit near your car
    -Bring your appetite, cafe brazil quesadillas rock!
    -Leave your underglow off. Its not 1998 anymore!
    -Ricers should avoid this meet. The pictures taken of your car could be embarrassing!
    -Bring forum members from your home site. Use the meet as a safe, legal place to meet each week!
    -Help pick up trash! Respecting the event space is why we are allowed to be there!
    -Help enforce the rules! If you see someone breaking the rules (jeopardizing the meet) politely ask them to stop.

We hope to see you there! Spread the word! Thanks!

2. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

come on guys... free monster and a dj... u cant miss it... !!!!! many parking spots!

3. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Hey dude i wish i could go but i live in virginia!!!! :( Such a boring state. If anyone knows of any good car shows in the washington area please PM me. it seems like there are car shows everywhere but here!

4. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

^ u just need to move to texas! lol

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Would have liked to go but thats just way out of the way for a Monday night. Sorry dude. I'll eventually make one. Maybe I'll wait until my winter turbo project on the Lancer is done.

6. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Um winter turbo project? is that what it sounds like? lol :eek:

7. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Yup, I'll be the fast 08 GTS in Texas :D