Car show in Jacksonville, AL

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by lancer2quick, Dec 21, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Hey guys, i'm currently organizing a open car show for my old high school. The date is not yet set in stone, but i know its going to be sometime in late May or early June '09. Now this is going to be the first annual of these things, so i really have no idea what kind of turnout it will bring. The way i'm setting everything up, there are going to be your general show...probably only separated by make...and possibly year(for domestics like ford, chevy, and all that). Best in Show and Best Display are going to be voted on by all participants and spectators that want to put in a vote. and yes, there will be trophies, plaques, or somthing like that given as awards...as well as drawings for prizes. Once I post all the details on the forum, and you want to participate, i'll hook you and your friends up with cheap registration,vouchers for free food, and who knows what else...just for your help and travel time. Just let me know if you and some friends would like to take part...thanks guys

2. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i'm down. well it be okay for a 5 year old. thinking of bring my son, he loves cars almost as much as i do. just let me know registration fees and the weekend so i can get off of work.