Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville Area

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by baetz5190, Apr 7, 2012.

1. baetz5190

baetz5190 Member

Since I got back from deployment, I've noticed a large amount of Lancers and Evos. Just wondering if there's any one else on base, who's down to chill and drink some brews this weekend seeing as how me and a few other guys in my unit couldn't get home for easter. Any ways hit me up if your in the area. I'm also looking for an upholstery guy.

2. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

I was a contractor on base for awhile back in September. Was in Hadnot Point for awhile. Loved being on base.

3. baetz5190

baetz5190 Member

hah I live in hadnot point with all the other grunts, been here my entire enlistment...HP195

4. 03 ES GUY

The new buildings that have been under construction, yeah. That was me lol

5. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

I'll be up by New Bern around the 18th...

6. baetz5190

baetz5190 Member

you mean those buildings 9th Reg was suppose to get but they gave them to POGs.... Hey guys welcome home from afghanistan your all gonna have brand new barracks over by the old skeet range. Sorry guys, here's your old barracks back, a reservist motor t unit got the new ones.

7. 03 ES GUY

I honestly don't know what they're doing with em. Just know its by the old chow hall

8. baetz5190

baetz5190 Member

The old Jim Crowe chowhall? Yeah they tore that down and built a new one across from HP195, its got a drive thru. Pretty nice actually

9. 03 ES GUY

Yeah they let us get some food there right before the hurricane went through.

10. baetz5190

baetz5190 Member

yeah they knocked it down while we were in afghanistan and now its our parking lot. They built a new one across the street.