C-lo's '09 Lancer ES Sport progress report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by C-lo, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I wouldnt mind taking this route....for a decent size meet

185 mi, 3 hours 22 mins

2. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

i'm like an hour to an hour and a half away from alexandria

3. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

i work day shift now until holiday season is over with. so weekend meet would have to do, when would yall like to do this?

4. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

5. SoulEater13

looks like fun, my car body is not up to standards. got some dings and nicks in it from idiots at my apartments who dont know how to park. i never been to a car show before. i'm new at all of this stuff.

6. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

yea i hear ya, i've gotten enough dents and scratches on my car so now wherever i go i always park as far from other vehicles as possible lol

7. SoulEater13

i guess i would have to park out by you so we can start our own scratched up beat up but still badass car group. lol

8. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

lmao hahaha

9. SoulEater13

ok, so i will try to be out there for that if y'all are gonna be.

10. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

I'll be there with a couple friends, you know how to find me lol (the license plate)

11. kirandallas

kirandallas New Member

hey C-lo, love what you have done with your lancer. I was looking for a solution to an issue i am having with my lancer, and seems like you also installed the injen cold air on your ES. please e-mail me at kirandallas@hotmail.com, so I can ask you a quick question. thanks!

12. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

So I finally had some time to update this thread. My apologies for such a long overdue update. I've been extremelly busy. I joined the Military and been busy ever since hahaha. Anyway, short and straight to the point, on the 10 days I had liberty I was on 495 and a truck rammed me into the car infront of me. With luck on my side, no one had been severely injured, unfortunately, my poor baby Lancer was totaled, frame was bent, both front and read bumpers where done for, trunk was smashed in, front hood had been smashed in also and could be opened unless broken into, air bags deployed, and my left leg had some muscle strain for a couple days. On the good side of things, my leg healed just in time for me to get back to training and i got 18k towards my next vehicle. So now I've got am 08 WRX hatch and i'm LOVING IT!!! I was going to buy an Evo 8 or X but by the time I made an offer they were both taken already lmao, fml right? hahaha. Anyway, may my Lancer R.I.P. If you see a black Hatch WRX with the license plate "LOL LAWL". You know who it is :p
    Hopefull, I'll be back in this forum once again with a new Progress Report for an Evo. Take care everyone!

13. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

You should swing out my way in southern va.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2