C-lo's '09 Lancer ES Sport progress report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by C-lo, Oct 14, 2010.

1. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

so i got some time to take pictures of what i've been painting, here's what i've got so far
    [​IMG]
    trust me, it's red, it was just the way the light hit it that makes it look orange...ish
    [​IMG]
    and the fuse box :)
    [​IMG]
    just for the fun of it i painted my tire valve caps the same color, and it looks pretty nice :)
    i'm thinking of painting my lug nuts red as well, so i'll take a picture when i'm done

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Nice!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks like it came out pretty well.

4. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

put a rising sun sticker in the back for fun :p and smoked the tail lights, and just when i finished them a bulb went out >.<
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Damn, that thing looks mean. Nice work!

6. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

diggin thoose rims man and the emblems.
    keep it up!

7. 1slowlance

Tail lights look good.

8. Jogenmaru

Still stay in VA?

9. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

meaning i'm still in VA? yup

10. Jogenmaru

sounds like a small meetup to me

11. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

lol true i got a couple buddies that would also be interested if you want to meet up

12. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

sooooooo i haven't updated my progress report in a loooooooooooooong while. Mostly because of school, work, and i couldn't really do much since i was running short on cash :( HOWEVER, after all my hardwork, i've rounded up enough money to once again improve my little 2.0. I'll post pictures later on this week. but for now this will have to do.
    new upgrades:
    - Since i kept getting pulled over for my tinted tail lights, i cleared the outside tail lights and kept the inner lamps dark :)
    - Finally fixed my headlight socket and got my HID's 8k, now i just need to fix the DRL flickering light problem (any suggestions? i was pointed out to look into the JROX DRL Bypass Harness, any other suggestions?)
    - Injen Cat-Back Exhaust on the way
    - Once the cat-back is on i'll order maybe the RPW 4-2-1 headers
    * anyone have the RPW pulley on their Lancer? if so please PM me or reply i've got question about it's performance**

:)

13. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

cant wait to hear an exhaust video!

14. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

So the HID are still on their way (had some problems with them, returned them, now new ones coming in) and the Injen SES cat-back exhaust is completely on. I turned it on and sweet mother of god it's really loud lol. 0.0 at least really loud for a "mild" exhaust. Anyone know how many decibels the Injen cat-back exhaust gives off?? i'm thinking of buying a decibel meter and read it myself before i get a ticket for my exhaust >.<
    other than the sound, the exhaust has some minor leaks that i need to tighten up but all around i love the exhaust, just wish it kept it's word of being a "mild" exhaust lol pics will be up later on today

15. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

fog HID's are here!!! now to get the J-rox bypass harness for the DTRL's

16. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

bypass harness is ready for pick up, i'll try and install everything now and take pics if the weather lets me

17. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

ok everythings is on, all that's left is to get rid of the SES light but that's a quick 5 min fix anyway here you go:

1st of all, i got sick of getting pulled over for my tinted tail lights so i took off the outside lamp's tint
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8000k low beams and 3000k fog lights >=)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    finally took a picture of the Injen cat-back exhaust :) loving it!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  18. 1slowlance

Exhaust looks good, and for some reason I actually like the half tinted tail lights. I've seen it on a few of ya'lls cars on here, and I don't know what it is about it, but it looks alright.

19. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

thanks, i actually was thinking of tinting the whole lamp again except leave out circles for the lights lol

20. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

how far yall live away from Alexandria? i would love to meet up with some of ya. i will post pics of my car as soon as i have time.