BRAKE LIGHT AND TAILLIGHT BULBS?

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Is there any interest in the LED brake light and taillight bulbs?

tail and stop light: bulb 7443
    rear turn signal: bulb: 7440

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Depends on your price and if you will actually have some good pictures to show. I'd be interested if everything is right.

3. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

how do they look got any pics

4. Automoglow

well at this time they are in development..thats why i was wondering if they were a big interest or not.

5. brian360

brian360 Member

I would be interested for a resonable cost + pics (of the bulb and of it installed) and if possible info on the driver circuit.

I was considering just desiging my own with those 1W/3W super bright luxeon LEDs and a driver circuit such as taskled's. However I do not know if the lancer will have issues with the turn signals under such a small load. Plus I'm sure you can do it cheaper than me since you can produce them in bulk to help on costs... those luxeon LEDs are pretty expensive -- but IMO worth it.

6. Automoglow

hers a picture of the bulb i have a sample set on its way to test and take pictures. It will come in 3 colors as of now Red, green and neo-blue

7440large.jpg

7. Automoglow

does anyone know what the dome light bulb is?

8. Automoglow

well i got the bulbs into and will be installing them tonight so i will take some pictures of how bright they are. Not only are they Greater illumination and faster response than standard bulbs but they will not burn out as fast or loss the bright red color.

PICTURES COMING SOON!

9. Automoglow

Wow i got these bulbs in and i was very very impressed with the brightness check them out! They aren't the best pics it started to rain but you get the point

IMG_0946.jpg

10. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

pics?

11. Automoglow

posted !

12. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

where can i get these bulbs. interior and brakes i clicked on your site and it didnt take me anywhere

13. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Redline you have to PM him. Also if you do semd me one i want the same things myself thanks.

14. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

thanks

15. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

with our brake lights a resistor will be needed because of the voltage
    or atleast the outsides will be
    cus i have those same bulbs in and my outside brakes on turn on while braking where rhey use to always be on but brighten when braking