Belgarams Progress Report

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Belgaram, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

2. Belgaram

Belgaram Well-Known Member

1st Jog, you are my new best friend... Thank you... Now for the pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Belgaram

4. Belgaram

Trans Cooler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Jogenmaru

Very nice looking cover! Whyd you take the lancer emblem off the cover? It looked kinda neat. Too much for me but neat. Now get your brake calipurs painted and your riding on sex. I still dont understand why the intake manifold is in front of the engine. and it looks plastic. Is it?

6. Belgaram

The calipers are painted... They were done black because they originally couldn't get the rotor glow. They actually look pretty sick in black. And the manifold has a plastic cover over it. Dunno... Came that way hehe Oh and I left the Lancer emblem there. I actually took the other pictures before the emblem. It's on there now. I wanted something to do with the badge after I had it removed from the back hehe. I put it on with spray adhesive. So it is actually on there. I may or may not keep it. I'll see what kind of feed back I get :)

7. Belgaram

Now I really want MOD to come back to town. I was close to stock last year. I think I could actually win something this year hehe

8. Belgaram

Sooo.. My Mods to date:

Engine Mods:

Ported Throttle Body, split butterflies for full 180 degree opening, lifters, springs, retainers, followers (Cams coming when Brian Crower fixes their problem with the stage 2 cams), RRM ram air intake, N1 Exhaust, Header, Trans cooler, custom ECU flash/tune done by Ray Torres of EMP Tuners, RPW aluminum crank pulley, iridium plugs gapped tighter for timing, royal purple synthetic oil.
    Roughly 210 WHP

Suspension and Wheels:

Tein S-Tech springs – lowered 2” front, 1.8” rear. Custom wheels and painted calipers. Falken 215/45ZR/18 tires

Esthetics

Carbon fiber wrapped bumper cap, custom painted engine cover, spark plug cover and fuse box cover done in rotor glow with gold flake, carbon fiber wrapped paddle shifters, Mitsu symbol on steering wheel, de-badged, 20% Viper Tint

I feel like I'm forgetting somethings...

9. Belgaram

And I may be adding a 50 shot for fun and effect....

10. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

lookin sexy, good work

11. Belgaram

Woot! Tuner got the file he's needed (which is what was holding up the build...) The pulley will be in Monday... Car will be worked by Weds. or Thurs. Tuned, built etc. This build will be coming to a close soon!!! Estimated 210-220 whp all total.

12. Jogenmaru

Very nice sir! Very nice!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

13. Belgaram

I have a few pics from Street Wars 7 car show of my car. I competed with ALL Mitsus including a turbo'd MT GTS and I got mad props from the judges and spectators. But we Lancers couldnt compete with 1000 whp Evos....

14. Jogenmaru

If you have a lot of pics you can put them in a zip file and I can ask alex or shaun if they could put them on our facebook page for you.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

15. Belgaram

Gotta go thru them all, and I'll get some pics zipped

16. Belgaram

Heres 1 pic from the show that I found on the internet :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  17. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks good.

18. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

19. Jogenmaru

Any updates?

20. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

Love this color and car. Saw this on the home page and was very impressed. Looks good! :)