BBQ

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Sep 3, 2007.

1. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Damn that would be awesome but im heading back to the Gulf in Oct and wont be back till march. I'll be the second guy in Nova Scotia with an 2009 EVo heheh. My 1000 grand will go down by Nov and heheh It will be in the show room until i get back no test drives yeah baby. It will be so awsome i should be coming back with at least 20+ grand. The wife can keep the DE. But If things go well I'll fly hell i might even drive lol. I would get there faster haha. I also know for a fact alot of fine after market parts are sold in Dubai. I can't wait.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

OFF TOPIC but let us know what they have over there for our 08 Lancers!!!

3. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

mmmmmmmmmmmm BBQ!

4. ehssohbee

ehssohbee Member

This meet sounds like it should be a lot of fun! Count me in!

I'm new to these here forums, but I'm a pro at eating BBQ :D lol

5. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Welcome! You know what we want.. pics of the whip. :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Plz post in welcome newbie section so we can all show u some luv and ur more than Welcome to the BBQ.

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

JUST IN CASE

I bought flags for my crew to play flag football. to make it interesting we pick random teams and each guy pays $5 to play. winning team takes the other teams' $5. simple fun game. and my flag-kit even came with cones 8)

im in for this BBQ. (can i be sure the date is still accurate so i can plan my weekend?) and since im in. if anyone wants, ill bring the flags.

8. Guest

Guest Guest