BBQ

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey every1 I was hinking of putting together a BBQ @ Tricity park in Brea CA. In Orange County. Around mid October. I just nee to know who would be seriously intersted. I have a friend that does photography and I could ask if she would be intersted in doing some photoshoots as well. Free of charge. If that doesnt fly I gotta good cam that I can use.

So whos in?

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

im in sounds good!

3. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

yeah man that sounds fun it would be nice to get more LT shots we'll see if people show to the sonic meet

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey 5th when is the sonic meet? Is that the 1 on the 29th? I need more info on that.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Cool glad 2 c some responce to it already. I will bring fliers to the next meet. Im gonna have a few companies donate some stuff to raffle off and shops as well. Maybe we can have some games and stuff and have gift certificates as prizes. It will be cool I will get working on it.

6. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I am booked every weekend in October except the weekend of the 13th. Two weekends I have rally stuff to do and one has my parents coming down to see a CAL game so I will be hanging with them. Anyways Ill watch the post and if it is that weekend I should be able to go.

8. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

count DE in

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Thats a great idea!!! I know I cant do the 20th. I am in, definitely as long as it is not that date.

1.kinkbmxryder
    2.5th
    3.Pinoy
    4.bras_33 (unless the its the 20th)

10. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i dunno man but having a profesional photographer for the 08's would kick ass :D

not saying i didn't like your pro skills bras_33

11. bras_33

^ non taken, my camera is a PASS (point and shot, stupid) and as long as they are clear, I am happy.

12. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yeah im looking forward to that professional photoshoot.

we can get a group pic of all of our cars too. it should be more cars now sicne teh first meet we had

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Alright guys, well I myself will be on a cruise Oct. 9-14 and next weekend Bras-33 cant make it on the 20th. So it will have to b the 27th. The following weekend its Vegas for SEMA the whole week.

So Oct.27th or Nov.10th, you guys let me know whats better and thats when we will do it. In the mean time I am gonna talk with some shops and manufactors for donations for a raffle and gift cards for some games.

14. bras_33

will you need a "cousin" to go with you to SEMA? I can do November, I will be trying to get some proof of my drag skills in Fontana on Oct 27.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

OK NOVEMBER 10th is the date. Brass-33 needs to be there! As far as SEMA goes, well let me see what I can come up with for tickets and I will post.

16. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

DON'T LET THE VTEC'S WIN!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL! Whats funny is I remember the days when I and a few guys started the trend for imports to be recongized. 1989 was my first import(Dont tell any1 but it was a Honda Civic H/B) and every1 was like wtf! Shortly after... here we r now with all the cool stuff that is offered.

18. bras_33

^ WHAT a HONDUH?!?! :angryfire: lol

I am always there in spirit!!! If I am not there.

Good looking out on that

19. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

I am so jelious lol. Its getting to cold and windy here for a BBQ lol. Take pics and show us some great ones.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

No problem! we will share the love with ya. You are in Nova Scoscha!? Thats awesome, but I think Im hearing a group buy and we should head out your way and see what you guys have going on.