Anyone have the same problem with his radio??? Lancer 2008

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by BiG_YeLlOw, Oct 16, 2008.

1. BiG_YeLlOw

BiG_YeLlOw Well-Known Member

Hello Friends!

I have a Lancer GTS 2008
    and my problem is when i turn on the aux mode in my radio with out the ipod cables connected, comes a strange sound, like static, and if i turn up the volume the static sound become louder and is driving me crazy.

anyone have the same problem?
    is normal?
    there is anything that i can do?
    my radio is damage?

please someone help me!!!!

2. blackeyed

blackeyed Well-Known Member

I had the same problem if I connect it to AUX and at the same time try to charge the battery, then it starts to make noises... but i am not sure whether it is not a phone problem....

3. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

why would u switch to aux and turn the volume up if u dont even have an ipod plugged in??, just plug in an ipod and the sound goes away, or u could try not listening to the sound of nothing

4. BiG_YeLlOw

i connected the xbox in the aux input but the rare sound began and then i disconnected the xbox and i turned up the volume to check if my problem was the xbox or the aux input.

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

what are you useing to power your xbox, cause i got one in my car just needs power

6. BiG_YeLlOw

i`m using a 400 watts power converter....
    you can find one at pep boys for $30.00.
    and beleive me, it plays great!!!

i resolve the problem...
    in the owners manual tells that if you turn on the aux mode first it will have that strange sound... you need to turn on the xbox or ipod first and then you will turn on the aux. mode...
    :twisted:

7. MonChi

MonChi Well-Known Member

i had the same thing with my i pod to but when i connected my wifes zune to it i didn't get any static it was weird as hell but i put a 7" lcd in my so i don't know what caused it so i was no help.