ANYONE ELSE WANT TO REPRESENT AT THE TOY DRIVE?

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by olvhec, Dec 3, 2008.

1. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I already posted this in the last Halo meet thread but I figured I would make a new one for this. A buddy of mine just showed me this thread from houstonimports.com, there is a charity meet for toys this Saturday, so far I plan on going, here is the link to the thread http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495777
    I will be coming from 290w heading east probably with a couple of cars, so if anyone else wants to meet somewhere and drive up there as a group just tell me. I have not settled on a time yet. By the way, there was not enough Mitsubishi Rep at their last meet from what I see in the photos so I think we should try to appear at this one.

O yeah there was a EVO X in their photos, so maybe it will show up again :D .

2. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

At this point i'll tenativly plan on going, i just feel like i have something i'm supposed to be doing saturday but, i can't remember, lol

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

So far 53 views and only one response, its ok to say no I wont make it or something. I want to see what other peoples opinion are on the matter, maybe there is something better going on besides this :alien: , or maybe something bad about the event? I understand many of those views probably arent even from Houston, but hey.

Hey if you do go, maybe we can meet up in Cypress and go from there, I already have 5 cars including me from Hempstead that are saying might go. Not all Mitsubishi's but still would be cool.

4. lordtygr

nice. i'm trying to see if my buddy wants to go. he's got a GTO so it's not even an import, lol.

5. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Lol, well I think I remember seeing some kind of oldskool buick, or maybe a caddy in the photos, and theres not much import about that lol. One of the guys thats says he may go has a Mustang GT, so the GTO wouldnt be the only non-import.

6. lordtygr

90% chance i'll be good to go for the toy drive! my buddy with the GTO won't be able to make it, but i'm getting another buddy and maybe one more. they'll just be passengers though.