Any one from Washington?

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by tallpaintballer, Sep 3, 2007.

1. tallpaintballer

tallpaintballer Well-Known Member

it would be nice to see some peeps from washington in here :lol:

2. jg3_08_lancer

jg3_08_lancer Member

hey bro I live in the federal way area.

3. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

is it cold up there?

4. tallpaintballer

shit man i live in auburn. hell ya the weather has been shitty this summer

5. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i walked outside and i melted out here 8O

i feel bad for people who live in desert

6. tallpaintballer

thats what she said

7. tallpaintballer

anyone else?

8. brian360

brian360 Member

Auburn, WA here ... Red GTS

9. tallpaintballer

oh got ya... i got a white gts. i work at that albertsons by holly wood vid... you should see my car there... i think i have seen you drive around a bit there

10. brian360

brian360 Member

Yep! I recall seeing yours there too while I was loading groceries in the back of mine. You were talking to somebody else, showing off your ride I think! Small world :)

11. tallpaintballer

lol hell yea man... we should race sometime... is yours a auto? or stick? i parked next to this brand new blue 08 lancer at my work today lol some chick was driving it i was pissed cause i wanted to race and she was like in her 40s. but yea man we need to get some people around Wa and have a meet that would be sick

12. brian360

brian360 Member

Its manual. No performance mods as of yet. A WA meet would definately be fun!

I do have a question, have you taken your car in to the Auburn dealer for any service yet? If so, would you recommend them? So far I've avoided the auburn dealer because I grealy dislike their sales department 'tatics', but if their service dept is ok, I'd much rather drop my car off there since its close -- much easier than driving to Puyallup!

13. tallpaintballer

umm i have not tookin it to any shops yet. lol i just got my car back... i crashed it in july and it took about a month and a half to fix it :[ but yeah man we need to find some other people to have a meet... do you ever go down to the races in kent?

14. brian360

brian360 Member

Oh man that sucks .. Never been to the races.

15. tallpaintballer

lol well we need to head up there... friday and saterday nights around midnight

16. jg3_08_lancer

jg3_08_lancer Member

wassup guys i have been to the races in kent massive of hondas, some subies and evos there. I usually go to the meets with the NW Evos meet at KK or Southcenter RR. Am the only 08 lancer kickin it wit them if you guys wanna meet with us more the marry. Right now I have my car in the body shop becuz someone rear ended me dammn drunk drivers..

17. tallpaintballer

lol yeah man i think i know you... you got a black 08 lancer right? cause iv seen one down in kent races than... pm with your number

18. jg3_08_lancer

jg3_08_lancer Member

yup thats me the black 08 i remember you too. your the one that went up to me at 7 11.. but yea we should have a meet some where it might be fun to meet other 08 lancers..

19. tallpaintballer

yes sir that would have been me... if you guys see any more 08 lancers tell them about this site and mabe we can get something rolling... so what happend to your lancer?

20. tallpaintballer

ANY ONE ELSE?