Another Noob

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by LuvMyLancer, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

oh don't worry. A couple weeks after i bought it, someone hit me while my car was parked. Little tiny ding on the driver side rear-fender and it pissed me off. But now im over it. and im more careful of where i park. hah

2. Eric1180

Eric1180 Active Member

welcome i live in barrie not to far from you. cscs events are the best car shows around. they have drag raceing, drifting and show and shines

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Cool! Hook me up, bro.

Is there a website or somethin with dates listed??

Gonna give my car a good wax job in the spring and see if I can get some of the scratches out (most are minor clear coat ones)

Maybe I should paint my rims black or something hahaha.

4. Budrow

Budrow Well-Known Member

welcome nice car wish I could afford a new 1 :cry:

5. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Welcome.

6. LuvMyLancer

Y'know, they're surprisingly cheap! ;) :p

You could always go check 'em out and see what kind of payments you can make.

:D

7. Eric1180

Eric1180 Active Member

the website is www.cscs.ca most of them are around the toronto area and one in montreal. i will have my red lancer gts at all of them

8. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome

9. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy

10. LuvMyLancer

And it doesn't matter that your car is stock except for some lights?

I don't want to go and have people think "what the hell is she doing here, her car isn't even modded" lol.

11. delphium_

delphium_ Well-Known Member

To answer that question i don't really think anybody looks down on your for not modding your car out as much as some people.
    You go to support your fellow Tuners, not to try to prove something.

Just roll like a G and you'll be fine.

and about the black rims, you're not downnn :D

12. lancermaniac1

lancermaniac1 New Member

13. delphium_

......you dont say

:roll:

14. LuvMyLancer

Well, I think I'm going to betting a short ram intake for my car, so at least it'll be loud when I roll in... LOL.

Might see if I can find some sort of engine dress up kit.

My underglow and strobes arrive on Wednesday :D

15. delphium_

Are underglow's legal in canada?
    thats cooool what color? blue i presume?

16. LuvMyLancer

Yep, well at least it is here in Ontario! You can have any color, but red cannot be shown at the front of the car.

And yes, I got blue, BUT blue is just one of the 3 million colors my underglow kit can do!

I could have just one color, I could have two colors at once, I could make it rainbow... I can make it pulse/dance to the music.(3 different music settings)

Pretty clever! :D

17. delphium_

ahh thats pretty damn sick, even though one solid color looks g, i'd drive around with a strobe effect just for the hell of it haha

18. LuvMyLancer

It has your standard colors (red, blue, green, pink etc) or you can go through the millions of colors and pick one you like.

It also had hundreds of different patterns or you can just keep a constant glow.

It's pretty neat.

I think it'll look cool if I get it goin along with my headlight strobes! ;)

19. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

welcome nice gts ill be putting stobes in my front headlight also and in the back passenger compartment good luck with your mods

20. delphium_

Damn Luv, you're pretty down haha.
    You do know if you use strobes you gotta put on elevator boots and some shiny clothes!