Angle Eyes... Ver 1.1

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by eKtor, Dec 29, 2008.

1. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

So I finally got these and installed them.. they are beautiful... I wired them to the citiy lights so i didnt have to deal with a lot of wiring... on with the pix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It took me about 2 hours from start to finish, counting the time used to remove the bumper, remove the lights, bake them, install the angel eyes, bake them again, install them on the car and install the bumper

More pics coming soon!

2. brian95638

brian95638 Well-Known Member

wow looks beautiful.. i think you should leave the MITSU sign on ur grill chrome.
    it looks a bit plain there. my 2 cent

3. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Dude this is why my vote went to you!

4. lancertrips

lancertrips Well-Known Member

Hec that is so freakin awesome, I wish I had the expertise and the pelotas to do something like this... what did they cost?

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Oooooooh so pretty.

6. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

very nice. how to?

7. HomieG

HomieG Well-Known Member

good stuff ektor. keep it up bro!

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

looks good man...

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Thanks.... well i want the black out loo.. thats why i blacked out the interior of the headlamp as well... looks bad ass in in real life.. you gotta see it...

THANX!!! i tried my best, but Jake is kicking my ass... wish more people thought like you haha... oh well

LMAO, its a lot easier that what it looks likes... thats why my car looks like that, cause of the pelotas part lol... for pricing you have to contact automoglow

Thnx sweetheart :)

not really.. this could be a dangerous instalation and you could damage your lights bad... whoever actually buys them can feel free to contact me and ill help out... liability is a big issue here

THANX :D

more pics coming soon!

10. pbpodgrl

pbpodgrl New Member

The angel eyes look awesome! I agree with brian95638- it is a little too plain black for my taste. However, that is only my taste and it's not my car, so for the black-out effect you want: Totally got it, and it looks better than good in that respect. Looks more like a shadow of a car than a lancer, but scary either way. Glad I won't be meeting on the road at all. :thumbup:

11. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

look more like the BMW Devil Eyes, google it hopefully the pictures are still there.

12. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

this was a fun day...looks awsome

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Mira neneeeeeeeeeee

14. seikot.lyam

seikot.lyam Member

demasiaoooo de muy melaza

15. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

KoalcoPenis!

16. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

dont forget who helped :)

17. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

man that looks nice. You should try this look on a pitch black night. Looks menacing.

18. kingklay

kingklay Well-Known Member

Thats looks mint!!! im all for the black out look, very stealth.
    Lovin those angel eyes!!

19. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Damm that looks hot!! Nice job and looks factory. BTW it should be evil eyes! :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

20. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

ok we are a go on the AE kits so i need to make sure we get a up to date post on here of everyone that wants to pre order a set. the colors they will come in are cool white, blue, red, purple, orange, yellow and green and the kit will include 2 rings for high and 2 rings for low beam and 2 inverters. the price per kit will be 65.00. Remember these are not some cheap eBay set we spent timeless hours getting these custom fit for your lancer (as pimpn said they are better and brighter then the eBay ones)!the color of your choice we are going I would like to have the pre orders turned in by this week so Sunday i can place the order. If you are interested in the pre order please email me directly at automoglow@gmail.com and i will reply with everything you need to get your pre order in!