Angel Eyes Finally Installed...!!! *PICTURES*

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by eKtor, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Probably nothing but some gears of war 2 hahahahahahahahahaha :mrgreen:

2. PogiAko

PogiAko Well-Known Member

my car came out with hid lights. i was thinking of putting angels eyes on my day running lightw and hid lights. which size is for 09 touring package? any body knows?

3. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

I did not know that the Touring package came with hids..... I dont think these will fit the projectors on your car, but rather only fit the outer housing of the regular headlights. There was a guy on here from canada who made and installed AE on his lancer with Projector HIDs. Dont know what hte size is for the lights, youll have to ask this guy or do a custom job. Or just wait till eric gets his ass of GoW2! Get back on AIM BIZNATCH!

4. Automoglow

hopefully ektor will be available to do this soon

5. minks702

minks702 Active Member

Very nice! I really like that.

6. PogiAko

PogiAko Well-Known Member

THATS TIGHT!
    any pictures around with hid lights? im having a hard time to find the right size for my lights. car info: 09 touring package.

7. Automoglow

Anyone near the Orlando Florida area that would like to get a set of these AE for a good deal ? If so email me at automoglow@gmail.com so we can figure a date to meet and install the prototype.

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Eric.. calm down man.. i apologize for the last time.. i worked till 4am and my phone is shot down... you got a PM with my new number..... jesus.......

9. blackOZ

blackOZ Well-Known Member

i heard that the halo's r kinda hard to install
    is it really that hard?

10. Automoglow

not at all

11. Greedy_son

Greedy_son Member