adding few things

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by RALLIART, Jun 7, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ok i am going to install a 2 10" audiobahn subs 300w a piece, with a 600w SPL amp.. plus a 300watt amp for the mids and highs which are already in the car, i am doing this on friday morning.....pics to come soon

2. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

i'm not big into subs anymore. the stock is plenty nice for me. adding them would only add weight. but hey, thats me :)

3. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

nice jake let us know how it comes out!

4. RALLIART

well i finally have the new system in my ride, sounds awesome! had few problems after install with bluetooth not working, which i corrected that, and also there was an engine wine in the speakers ( whistiling sound) had to check my wires and ofcourse had one wire touching the chasis of the car...so everything is straight now...i will upload pics later, i am at school right now...

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^ please do.

6. LancerGTS

pix pix!

7. RALLIART

hehehe i will take some tomorrow, i am in a process of getting another amp. but i will take some tomorrow, i am off from work so i will have some time

8. LancerGTS

get to it!

9. ViperF16

little boys and there subs lol ... jk jk :lol:

10. RALLIART

all right here is the setup so far, 2 10" audiobahn woofers, with 600watt spl amp, also i have the mids and highs running on that amp, i am currently awaiting another amp to hook up for the mids and highs so they will sounds al lot better.. also pics of my 27% tint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Very nice, I likey!!!!

12. LancerGTS

that box is huge you should take the subs out and mount them into the sides so u have more space! but they look and prob sound great!

13. RALLIART

oh dude you should have seen the magnet on those things there is a reson for the box being this deep

14. LancerGTS

what kind of subs are they again?

15. RALLIART

audiobahn

16. LancerGTS

ok good quality im sure it sounds awsome!

17. Malakei

Malakei Well-Known Member

subs

Yeah Im thinking about putting a clarion shallowmount inplace of the crappy rockford one that came with the sun and sound pkg. Not quite sure what the stock amp is like or how they run the speakers. Im HOPING they run both speakers and subs off the amp. Not off deck power like dumbasses. We'll see when i get the whip this friday, CANT WAIT.

18. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

def keep us posted on that. I really want to know how the amp runs through the car. the dealer was no help at all, all they could tell me is max 650 watts. I really wanna swap out the stock sub and replace all the speakers. hopefully I will be able to fit a differnt sub in the enclosure

19. LancerGTS

im planning on doing the same i want my shit bumpin like no other lancer

20. ViperF16

better get some dynomat or something cause thats goin rattle something loose. especially in this trunk, no place for the sound to bounce.