A bit of sad news! (Pix Posted)

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Nemo420, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

so i woke up this morning and found my car on bricks and almost completly stripped :cry: so as i go outside to check wth happen to my car, i see my hood, trunk, and rims are gone! then i get closer to see what else is missing and find my sub is gone and along with my cf engine cover. my driver side window was busted and now i have scratches all around my car :evil: i was so pissed this morning!!! actually, im still pissed!!! i didnt have time to take some pix, but i will get some pix to show you all the horror of what thiefs can do.

:evil:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pix not that good so you cant really see the scratches, but you can see my new bad ass rims, lol.....

2. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

Re: A bit of sad news!

damn sorry to hear man

3. Nemo420

thanks man, it sucks big time! i was saving up to redo my body kit and now i have to put it up for a rental car

4. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't your insurance pay for the rental? Last time i had an accident, my car was in the shop a good few weeks, and as long as i kept the milage down, insurance paid for the rental. Farmer's Insurance Exchange.
    BTW: I'm really sorry to hear about your car. That's just messed up... and i was just lookin thru your progress thread too.

5. oshusttoley

oshusttoley Well-Known Member

thats crazy! did you have full coverage on ur insurance at least?

6. Nemo420

well i guess for some reason i didnt have rental car insurance as that is an option that you have to add. an accident is different, well its different if someone else hit you, cuz then the other insurance will cover your rental but i didnt have that coverage.

but thanks man, i will get my car looking good again. might take a while but it will be there again.

yes i got full coverage, but didnt have rental insurance on my policy. the only problem now is that the insurance company will only pay for OEM parts and only for OEM parts that came with the car. everything else that was in my car that they stole that didnt come with the car is a total lost!

7. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

dude man this blows.... im sorry to hear that down low lifes... cant respect shit

8. Nemo420

yeah i know, ive been bumbed all day and then i didnt even notice it was friday the 13th till i got to work today. oh well, im dealing with it and everything will be cool. im getting a camera to aim at my car now and im just glad they werent able to jack the whole car.

9. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

idk if this helps but there may be prints on the levers that open your trunk and engine. if those prints can are there they may be able to be used to find out who did it.

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Holy shit man I can't believe somebody actually managed to get all that off so fast.. Check your local craigslist and stuff to see if anybody is selling parts. If you have pictures of your car and you can find somebody selling, you might be able to prove to the cops its your parts and their the theifs. If you can't find somebody posted selling, try buying. Act like you just got a new Lancer and you're looking for a body kit and a few things.

11. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

That's no good man, I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks that people have to resort to doing stuff like that cause they can't legitimately make their own money to buy their own stuff. Hopefully they find who did it!

12. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

damn man. thats like the worst feeling to be in. i HATE thieves. if something like that happened to me, id put my hands on these thieves' throat and choke the shit out of them. i just hope you can resolve this. good luck to you man. sorry to hear about that.

13. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about this...

14. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

Wow...that really sucks man...too bad

15. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Geez Nemo, that truly sucks! Hope for the best man.

16. Nemo420

thanks everyone and yes ive been serching craigs list all night last night and didnt find anything. my insurance said my car is covered but not my after market parts, so they will at least pay for OEM stuff and it seems like i will be putting up the difference to get another cf hood and trunk. now i just need to worry about getting some rims and tires. thinking of trying to get some of those RRM rims, but i need to see how much everything is going to cost first and see if im going to have enough to get them.

17. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

if the insussurance gives you cash to replace the parts u can go aftermarket and still have extra money. Dealership prices are ridiculous.
    Oh btw ill be posting pics of my new trunk hood and rims in a day or two

18. lancer0220

lancer0220 Well-Known Member

heads up to all, if you did not know you can add the price of all your aftermarket parts onto your insurance your rate will go up but your shit will be covered. just keep receipts incase the unthinkable happens. geico lets you estimate the amount online by putting the value of your parts/wheels etc or a total aftermarket value .

19. yoshilancer

yoshilancer Well-Known Member

sorry bro for what happen to your lancer... just like my lancer got a hit and run on my front bumper and some kids scratch my driver door and something hit my driver passanger door and big dent and rock crack my front window too got that fixed...:) but youll get throw it we all here..

20. Nemo420

damn that sux big time too. ive had my civic got hit and run twice in the same spot. i fixed it once and then like a week later got hit and run again in the same spot and this was at 2 totally different locations, damn, it was even 2 different county's, lol. but yeah i hate people like that, if they have insurance its all good, just stay give them your insurance info and everything will get taken care of, but no, we have to get hit by stupid people and they leave us to fix their messes, sux big time.

hope your car is all better now, if you need a bumper i still have my stock one. i can give you a good price.