2015 Lancer GT help.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by joerako87, Apr 1, 2015.

1. joerako87

joerako87 New Member

I just got a 2015 GT and i've been trying to find any information on engine and if the 2008-2014 stuff is compatible with my model? I'm new to this forum, not new to Mitsubishi totally (used to have a 97 Eclipse and helped my buddy build a 94 Eagle Talon up) but I'm just having problems finding a definitive answer, I'm looking for small things for now as to not void my warranty too much (cold air, exhaust, HID lights) just some small things to make my baby mine and not like the others out there.

With that being said I have other questions like what is better for the Lancer, cat-back exhaust or full system? better spark plugs and wires to use? small things that will come up later as I get more and more disposable income and those items need to be replaced. Any help would be great, like I said from the things that I've seen online (including searching this forum) the parts from the '08 and up would be compatible with my 2015.

Thanks in advance for any help, I have attached a pic of my new baby cause who doesn't like to share?

20150328_210028.jpg

2. pontiac69

pontiac69 New Member

Nice white lancer. I am new here and find this may not be the best forum. I always use forums for all my cars. For some reason I cannot find a good forum for my 2015 Lancer Gt.

3. Obaidullah Saleem

Obaidullah Saleem New Member

I have the same questions and I own the exact same beauty.....

4. Kristofer Davis

Kristofer Davis New Member

If you're in California like me you'll probably have issues with finding things that'll be legal as far as exhaust and intake goes but they did change a few things from 2014-2015. When looking for an intake it's probably best to just call the website to make sure your MAF will fit and mount to the intake properly.